Title: Answer a short survey about recent political events | Accept
Requester: Professor Croco [A1TQAW3ZVL5IY7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.20] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: This short survey will ask questions on personal habits, political attitudes, and current events
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Writing but kind of quick.
4 minutes, writing

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've done a few today and they have both been good. I'm going ham pretty soon I'm going to have the evening free.
Good deal.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
the QA hits are all the work I've done on mturk today. I feel like I've done a bazillion but I haven't, really. However, I'm sure I have made daily goal with the bonuses.

It is freaking hot here today and I was outside setting up the new pool and nearly melted.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone who did that Davis hit on photosynthesis yesterday, check your email for a link to part 2
Is it working for you? It doesn't seem to let me sign in.
Edit: nevermind. It was just really delayed.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
for a mid season June baseball game pitting a last place team against one of the best teams... this Royals/Astros game has been great

Reactions: cb456

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
Anyone doing the QA Test batch?

If so, do you disconnect after a certain time? I just had two disconnect before the full 20 questions. One I get, it was a difficult one to come up with alternative words and I am guessing they got frustrated with my questions. The other one quit on question 19 and the questions were really easy and I was firing them off pretty fast because of the ease.
Me. I have found if I refresh the page, it unlocks the freeze. Don't know if this is what you are talking about. But one time it completely froze up on me and when that happens you can't tell the other person. I did have two people just disconnect before even trying.

Last edited:

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Title: Helping to build an online shopping assistant chatbot. | Accept
Requester: Davis [ACEN8I5XAJY9K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.13] [Pay=4.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.67] [Fast=2.33] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=1.80] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3000
Available: 2
Description: You will chat to another person discussing a fashion item. (I:eek: personachat_chat_1529810566)
Qualifications: personachat_chat_1529810566_max_submissions DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Title: Helping to build an online shopping assistant chatbot. | Accept
Requester: Davis [ACEN8I5XAJY9K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.13] [Pay=4.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.67] [Fast=2.33] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=1.80] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3000
Available: 2
Description: You will chat to another person discussing a fashion item. (I:eek: personachat_chat_1529810566)
Qualifications: personachat_chat_1529810566_max_submissions DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Oooo, sorry, this doesn't look so good. I was fooled by the green icon.

Reactions: Michele

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
OK, I kind of wonder why the Sunday thread isn't up yet. So I think I might have just seriously fucked up. I just did 20 HITS from Textual Choreography on identifying predicate types. I read the instructions and basically, this is some AP English type shit. I did them anyway because it's been slow and it's worth $10 if I do the allowed 25. Well, I just went through some reviews of theirs and it appears they can be kind of petty when it comes to rejecting HITs. So I think I may have just fucked up. I'm not sure. Does anyone have anything for that?

FireMonkey

Reaction score
OK, I kind of wonder why the Sunday thread isn't up yet. So I think I might have just seriously fucked up. I just did 20 HITS from Textual Choreography on identifying predicate types. I read the instructions and basically, this is some AP English type shit. I did them anyway because it's been slow and it's worth $10 if I do the allowed 25. Well, I just went through some reviews of theirs and it appears they can be kind of petty when it comes to rejecting HITs. So I think I may have just fucked up. I'm not sure. Does anyone have anything for that?
I don't know if it helps, but sometimes I've contacted the requester if I think I screwed up and have asked them to let me know if there's any problem, offering to redo hits for free, because I'd rather do that than have a rejection. But otherwise, just cross your fingers and try to do a bunch of hits from good requesters, because if you get your numbers up it will give you a good "approved" rating in spite of a few rejections. We've all been through this. :)

FireMonkey

Reaction score
...and FURTHERMORE... on their Turkopticon page it looks like they've shaped up more recently, and that the rejects were from 2013 and 2014. Not to worry!

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.