Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
to take the survey or use a cane?
because uh
I think you're old enough to use a cane when you can actually hold it properly :p
I wish they'd stop excluding us young folx with hip pain and bullshit sometimes lol
I'm old enough for both.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh, good. I thought it was a dinner partner...........
I doubt it, crabs are awful at conversation and they never want to pay for dinner. They're real penny...................................................................Pinchers.

kryss @kryssyy

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning Everyone. Question about Hit Database. I have tried to download my information to it and it screams at me that I have exceeded maximum server request. I have read everything I can for a month and can't figure it out. What am I doing wrong that I can't get it to work.
Turn off all scripts and do nothing on mturk. Wait until it finishes. Gets faster if you update daily. You can also wait but having other scripts running it will update longer.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
to take the survey or use a cane?
because uh
I think you're old enough to use a cane when you can actually hold it properly :p
I wish they'd stop excluding us young folx with hip pain and bullshit sometimes lol
Well, don't worry, us >35 year olds get excluded from plenty of surveys :)

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. So that is normal and I have not offended the computer Gods.
Yeah, amazon has a really low limit for server requests. So basically while it's sending requests back and forth, it has to occasionally retry pages when too many requests are going on. It's very normal.

Reactions: teal4life

overlordror

Reaction score
I have a quick question about PANDAing Zoltar links. I see everyone here is excited or disappointed about getting them, but how do I set up Turkmaster to find them if I can never find any?

Reactions: Kessikitty

gerg

Reaction score
Morning Everyone. Question about Hit Database. I have tried to download my information to it and it screams at me that I have exceeded maximum server request. I have read everything I can for a month and can't figure it out. What am I doing wrong that I can't get it to work.
You might have to wait and do it at a time when you don't have anything else running (e.g TM, hit scraper, etc).

Reactions: teal4life

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a quick question about PANDAing Zoltar links. I see everyone here is excited or disappointed about getting them, but how do I set up Turkmaster to find them if I can never find any?
Get the link, follow it, click watch, and save the watcher.
Keep it there until next morning.
I accidentally deleted my panda trying to turn it off today, so we both will need it.

jan

Reaction score
Well, don't worry, us >35 year olds get excluded from plenty of surveys :)
many moons ago, I did a survey - completed it - and when it got to the end, they didn't have a drop down for my age :shifty:
because, apparently, they didn't want me (and didn't want to tell me until the last page).
:grandma:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted my panda trying to turn it off today, so we both will need it.
This is the panda if you guys need it: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3PBTVBPQ9UI5R0A3PW7WXNE8W4CLGC

Reactions: Labrat

overlordror

Reaction score
Right, I guess my question is how do I get the link without having someone post their PANDA for it? I've searched Google for Project Endor and Zoltar and found the requesters MTurk page, is that enough? Forgive me if these questions are answered elsewhere, it's hard to find up to date information sometimes.

Reactions: Kessikitty

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies and I will run it tonight. I may be the Queen of Lurkers but you all are the best and have really helped me Turk the last 2 months. Anyone out there that is a Lurker and not a member, become a member because just listening on this forum will double your money. THANKS AGAIN

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hope everybody already transferred their money out of prolific after the brexit vote.
i stupidly transferred it on monday but forgot to convert my balance in paypal so now i have 30 worthless british pounds

Reactions: <Gucci>

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score

Websites:
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3PBTVBPQ9UI5R0A3PW7WXNE8W4CLGC

Car dealerships:
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=36DWM50OGJQWNGWUY157IKGIRLYKEQ

Dentist:
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3W718UE9EUAFEFM3LYJ7QAKWGLWK8T

Status
Not open for further replies.