06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong here? I did 5 and couldnt hear anything but static. So I used the inaudible tag.
If thats what plays, thats what plays. Youre just getting lucky i guess

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It's pretty rare to find jobs like that.
Really? I don't work at some high class place- it's comparable to Denny's and there are always server jobs around here. It may be the region I am in.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. How is the Turk this morning. Catt is finally asleep lol poor girl. Look forward to working and talking. Hope everyone does good. :masters::mob: LOL :jekjek:
dead. gonna wash clothes

Reactions: Draggy2032

weakman

Reaction score
Reactions: jan and Melly

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I hope you do find something better. I had heard stories about Walmart before, but I thought it was all talk. The HR at my store was a complete nightmare and honestly they were a bunch of bitches. When I quit I wrote a complaint letter telling them how fucked up things were. I can tell you from August to now I see NO ONE that was working at that time now except for some CSM's and Managers.

I have worked many jobs in the 26 years I have been in the work force and Walmart was the worse.
damn, no openings at Menards. I guess that is why everyone works at WalMart, only place that always has openings. What does that tell you about the turn over rate??

Reactions: Melly

blackpupjean

Reaction score
blackpupjean @blackpupjean If it's possible try to get a serving job. I make a base hourly of 7 an hour ( I know different states have different server wages) plus my tips. I made 18 bucks an hour average tonight + my hourly so $25 an hour.. on absolute shit nights I never make under 15 (that's including the 7 an hour base). I have to work my ass off, but I make pretty good money doing it.
I was a server for a month. Absolutely hated it.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Retail workers are underpaid, period. It cracks me up to hear people saying that Walmart and McDonalds employees don't deserve $x an hour... not a single damn one of them has worked retail in 20+ years.
I used to say that to, before I started working at Walmart. I am very lucky to have a cushy office job, and I make way more for doing less work.

Thankfully, after this weekend and next weekend, I'll only be working at Walmart, Wednesday nights 5 - 9, Friday nights 5 - 9, and 8 hours on Saturdays.

Last edited:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It's pretty rare to find jobs like that.
Servers can make good money around with tips Even more if you're a cocktail waitress. 20 years ago when I would cocktail waitress I could pull in $20-30 easy an hour. Now, some of my tenants are servers and make more than me!

Reactions: Melly
Status
Not open for further replies.