06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today will likely be the lowest I've earned in the past 45 days. That's okay. Not every day can be a winner in that sense and last night certainly helped.
to think.

if you just had just shaken one panda...

the possibilities.

Last edited:

alk69

Reaction score
I've decided what I want for my next birthday(providing I live that long). A 3D printer and a gold coin.....things couldn't be that easy, could they?....................................no, I don't suppose so..........darn..

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been amused a couple of times when I've found out someone dislikes me on forums. I'm a pretty bland forum presence, and I thought it was very funny that they couldn't find someone more interesting to dislike.

:p
You've got to be kidding me. You are kind and sweet. Although I have come to find out not everyone likes that kind of personality. Not me. Kindness goes a long way.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been amused a couple of times when I've found out someone dislikes me on forums. I'm a pretty bland forum presence, and I thought it was very funny that they couldn't find someone more interesting to dislike.

No one is more interesting to dislike than you, TotalBabe @TotalBabe.

I'm totally kidding! You know I love you. Madly. I always try to make sure my punctuation and grammar are correct because of you!

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

people are always gonna find a way to hate somebody for some stupid reason.. it's funny.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Somebody dislikes you? I'll fight them.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, I've never seen a bottle of wine that was bigger than me.
If you ever take a trip to Napa or Sonoma, CA then you'll find several of bottles this size (12-18L) as decorations in various winery tasting rooms and restaurants. Not sure what the their stance is on hugging the bottles, but at the very least you can stand there staring at one while drooling without any problems.

Last edited:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize Profile Photos. 3 min. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MORS Team [A19LQBF2D8236C] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.42] [Fast: 4.40] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Multiple Choice. Categorize characteristics of individuals in photos.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 100
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 99; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
unicorns

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever take a trip to Napa or Sonoma, CA then you'll find several of bottles this size (12-18L) as decorations in various winery tasting rooms and restaurants. Not sure what the their stance is on hugging the bottles, but at the least you can stare at one and drool without any problems.
See this is why I love this place. There is always someone here to help you out.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Jesus Christ TotalBabe @TotalBabe if I have to hear your constant, non-stop shitposting flooding the forum one more time I swear I'm going to punch my monitor. I've had it up to here with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.