06/25 - Mo' Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
The only rejections I have are from p9r. I contacted them straight away when I got a BUNCH of them, and to their credit they did respond back and remove a ton of the rejections... but not the last 4. They are my only 4. It really chaps my buns.

If you need the HIT's to get ahead, I think there are likely much better ones to do. I do Crowdsurf transcriptions when I want numbers. But if you search anywhere for p9r, you'll get a bunch of info about how poopy they are and the rejections.
Yes! Half of my rejections are p9rs. They never responded to my emails. I was sure that I was correct in my work. So, I'm done with them.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't remember if it was mentioned in the instructions on these but I got a mass rejection on a very similar batch because it only mentioned the missing fields in the description.
The instructions on these ones definitely listed every field that needed to be filled in. I know what you're talking about though....I've had similar rejections, as well. But since she specified what needed to be filled in on these, I wouldn't feel the least bit bad for someone getting rejections on them. lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
you know, I bought this keyboard because I figured since it looked like the letters were sorta carved that I wouldn't be able to rub them off. Instead the whole key is painted (except for the letter bits) and now I'm slowly turning them to just blank keys.

Last edited:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
you know, I bought this keyboard because I figured since it looked like the letters were sorta carved that I wouldn't be able to rub the letters off. Instead the whole key is painted (except for the letter bits) and now I'm slowly turning them to just blank keys.
i did this with my remote. if i didn't have muscle memory, i wouldn't know what half the buttons do.

sharpie in the meantime?

Reactions: GTR and Jaded

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
guaranteed.

Years ago when I had my requester account I had 25 hits up for finding craft show information in Michigan (no, I wasn't THAT requester who had red TO.)

Someone accepted 5 of those hits and instead of a result submit the word 'poop.' I rejected them, of course.

All I am saying is that there are enough dipshits out there that you can rest assured the LEAST someone has done was submit those with blank fields.
wtf....this is exactly why I don't always pay a lot of attention to TO on batches because there are people who just don't even try to follow instructions and then cry about rejections. Sure, there are some shitty requesters....I've had some mass rejections, but it's definitely some of the workers that just submit poor work, as well.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score

got this on the Alison Wood Academic Survey.....rude
i did it. gave me a code at the end. but there was no submit box.. i just hit submit. sent an email with code they gave me... during that time they approved it. responded to my email saying they would review... wait WHAT.

Reactions: GTR and rsclone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i did this with my remote. if i didn't have muscle memory, i wouldn't know what half the buttons do.

sharpie in the meantime?
Yup, gonna use MIL's silver sharpie. (Black won't show up very well.) I don't know why I care that the letters are visible, I don't ever look at the keyboard.

Reactions: Cara

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
you know, I bought this keyboard because I figured since it looked like the letters were sorta carved that I wouldn't be able to rub them off. Instead the whole key is painted (except for the letter bits) and now I'm slowly turning them to just blank keys.

edit:
I bought a keyboard protector for my keyboard (something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Laptop-Keyboard-Protector-Semitransparent/dp/B00C1EGPRU) which is nice for keeping it clean -- also stops this from happening.

Reactions: GTR and Jaded

Freda Brown

Reaction score
Sorry, I realize that and it was why I did it while it was slow. I can stop..
Al-Anon groups can sometimes be a comfort with situations like this...whether or not alcohol is involved. Might be supportive anyway. That's such a hurtful place to be in. Sorry . Sounds like you are doing great with it though. There's the little grandkid to consider as well as your daughter. Hostages to fortune...

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
they replied to my email and said it was a typo....I assume it should have been "now" instead of "not"
approved instantly
"Damn, they caught on to our 'typo'.... guess we have to approve now."

Reactions: rsclone and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.