Status
Not open for further replies.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey: Decision-making (+/- 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SCC [AQJES07AIN6AI] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.79] [Fast: 4.94] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 313] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.37/hr] [Pen: 1.02 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
1 day
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; DP_MoHy_expert has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
1.5 mins

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
i forget who likes wine here, but the trophy for the nascar race in sonoma today is neat

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Hot and wet. If you fly up north to visit and you go back to HOuston, when you get off the plane the humidity smacks you in the face. Then if you weren't already wringing wet from the flight you suddenly find yourself wishing for a giant ice cube and a change of clothes. Then you get hit with the biggest giant mosquito you ever say and you remember there's roaches or if you live up scale they're called water bugs, waiting to attack you when you get home.
LOL, giant mosquitoes here also. Although with the dry cool windy weather today, no mosquito in sight.

Reactions: <Gucci>

charlie

Reaction score
i'm ok w/ the some college option because there are a bunch of people out there who may have only gone for a year or so..my brother, my mom, for instance but the AD definitely needs to be an option.
and then of course i just finished a hit that had "some college but no degree" and "associate's degree" as options. that's what i like to see.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
You've received a bonus from Nori Jacoby for work related to 39O6Z4JLX314KDNYM5BY7BQLJIYXVH.
The value of your bonus is: $0.74 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thank for participating! Here is your bonus.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
We bought our house for $29,999 in 1986, It is now worth over $100K. It was unfinished when we bought it, put a great deal of work into it. Still needs a lot of work though.
I bought my house during the "Housing Bubble" then put another load of cash into to remodel it into the way I wanted it, you know, twice the air conditioning it needs and a ton of power going to the studio. Got my recent tax valuation...can you say "Negative Equity"?

Last edited:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, the one time I didn't have my panda on.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
i'm ok w/ the some college option because there are a bunch of people out there who may have only gone for a year or so..my brother, my mom, for instance but the AD definitely needs to be an option.
I have no objection to "some college." I understand that it is an appropriate choice for many people (and as such should be recognized by Rs). It just bums me out when they do not also include."Associate degree" as a choice.

Reactions: KYLaura

KYLaura

Reaction score
Cool, I'm not alone!, It only bothers me when I have to select "some college" in all the surveys. I have tons of Tech certifications that I got for my second career as a Network Engineer so I have finished a lot that I started. I will just look at all of my certifications on the wall every time I check the box.
I went back to school at the geezette stage - 2 more years, and I'm done, (if I write quickly enough!)
I like school now - it's way different at this stage in my life. And this poverty crap is for the birds!

Reactions: jklmnop

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry about the tabs at all. That's to make us humans organize things better if we want. The script doesn't care what tab a job is in. Once you push the collect button it puts it in a queue and it runs off that queue depending on the timer you have set. Good way of seeing what the script is doing is pushing the text "4 jobs On" at the top and it will show you a window of all the jobs running in all tabs. The status log window at the bottom has good information to understand what is happening. The Elapsed time shows how many seconds the script will take to send another request for that particular job. The more jobs running the higher those seconds get.
OH! Very good! I just have to use PC more so I have a better understanding of all its complexity. Kudos to you sir. Next pay day, I'll figure out how to get some beer going your way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.