Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
That should pay a lot more than $0.15.
agreed. I've been hunting for a decent batch tonight...checked these out and said pass (copying 7 links and evaluating the tweets?)

Might have to go back to grinding Coup police radio transcription HITs, although the audio wears on me, I have to take frequent breaks (so much radio screeching and kazoo speakin')

Reactions: Rerun

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really don't know how you guys make so much in one day. That's more than I make in one day on my job
Not settling for shit....I see a lot of people settle for surveys or shit batches and then they are too busy with that and miss the real work.
I'm always trying to look for the better batch.

Masters has been a godsend for me the last couple weeks.
But really....being able to do boring repetitive work for 9-12 hours and not getting distracted with facebook or other nonsense is the answer.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Not settling for shit....I see a lot of people settle for surveys or shit batches and then they are too busy with that and miss the real work.

But really....being able to do boring repetitive work for 9-12 hours and not getting distracted with facebook or other nonsense is the answer.
Yeah that's basically the core of being decent at mTurk. A lot of people can't do it. It's pretty challenging some days I'll admit when you have a little trouble getting into gear. That can quickly change tho when you have bills due and that RL shiiit

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Yeah that's basically the core of being decent at mTurk. A lot of people can't do it. It's pretty challenging some days I'll admit when you have a little trouble getting into gear. That can quickly change tho when you have bills due and that RL shiiit
I feel you on that one. Those days that are like that can depress so you so bad. Well at least for me. Then I have my days I can go all damn day and all damn night lol.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea all our bills are due mid-month so when it rolls over to a new month I start ham mode right then and there.
But out here in Memphis it's so cheap to live, it's never too hard.

Reactions: Peachy and Rerun

blackpupjean

Reaction score

That's the problem with me, hard to stay motivated working at home. To many distractions. I will do surveys, as long as they are a fair wage per hour. I don't mind. I just finished one for $1.50 with a 50 cent bonus that only took about 8 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.