06/26 - Speedy Gonzales Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always feel like the scum of the earth on those hits that involve groups and tell you if you only look out for yourself you can leech all the points off the others as well and make the most.
I always split it the most evenly. those ones that tell you that you can knock off someone else's bonus without affecting yours don't even make any sense to me. who literally will decrease other people's bonuses when such a thing doesn't affect your own? when you don't gain from it?

Reactions: Kessikitty

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed that my keys were getting really stiff. So I popped one off to see what was wrong.

There is enough cat hair down there to make a wig.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sticking to my guns even though it's so slow today - returned a $1 survey (that "Language of Evaluation" survey) after 10 minutes because it was obviously going to take longer. :) Of course, I accidentally returned a totally unrelated survey by mistake first. That's Sunday for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kessikitty

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
not saying you do...but I'm not going to go against my core principals just for a small amount of money, hell even for a large amount I won't. But, everyone's not in the same boat, and I pass no blame.
I may have initially misunderstood what exact type of HIT Hotlamp @Hotlamp meant, but I'll shush because electrolyte @electrolyte said so :sofa:

Reactions: electrolyte

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
received an email

I apologize for this mistake. There was a bug in the system, and I will have to take some time to fix it and restart the project.

> On Jun 26, 2016, at 5:34 PM, XXXXXXXXXXX<mturk-noreply@amazon.com> wrote:
>
> Message from XXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXX@XXXXXX.com)
> ---------------------------------
> Customer I:eek: XXXXXXXXXXX
> I'm very concerned with this survey. I was given the message that I was not reading the questions, and the survey ended. I definitely answered everything correctly, and passed the attention checks that were in place. This happens on the page where we're asked about several things that we do daily/weekly, monthly, etc..
>
> I see that on your turkopticon page, many, MANY people are leaving negative reviews about you for this same problem. https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A3UTCHNKSSBJ8X
>
> I'm wondering if it's a coding error within the survey?
and since I believed I completed the survey, i submitted the hit with the email given in the survey, and my Mturk ID.

looks like I've got a rejection in the near future.

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All of my Kiana Occlusion hits approved. Maybe I will do a few more tomorrow.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg
Status
Not open for further replies.