06/28 - What A Burger on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
apparently Zillow is suing these people for using their images. but their site is freaking hilarious. there are a million of these in northern virginia where we used to live.
Zillow steals other people's images! They have used some of mine.

I'm gunna sue.

Reactions: bxpretzel and Rerun

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

I'm still blocked you be-atches

Reactions: Rerun

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Review and validate an image. (WARNING: HIT may contain adult content.) (NOTE: You may not validate images you have submitted.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Collection [A3RXT7J2F1BV4X] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.44] [Reviews: 54] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: The goal of this task is to verify that an image is a valid, clear, acceptable image of one object in the target category. You may not validate images that you have submitted via the A9 Data Acquisition app yourself.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Validation HIT Blocker ID is not 94; Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Rerun

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Review and validate an image. (WARNING: HIT may contain adult content.) (NOTE: You may not validate images you have submitted.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Collection [A3RXT7J2F1BV4X] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.44] [Reviews: 54] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: The goal of this task is to verify that an image is a valid, clear, acceptable image of one object in the target category. You may not validate images that you have submitted via the A9 Data Acquisition app yourself.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Validation HIT Blocker ID is not 94; Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
why no love for oklahoma?

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
No geo or 5's qual. I don't really know what to work on. Maybe shoes will show up so I can be rich in 15 days.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I should have never tried looking at Facebook Mturk groups. I joined one and it is all Indian workers typing in broken English trying to sale Mturk accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.