Contributor
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I thought sausages were the wurst... :hilarious:

If it makes you feel any better, I was a mall rat and a half as a youngin'. (I blame Kevin Smith.) Just not a huge fan of crowds or commerce these days.
I don't think most people are fans of malls these days, seeing as how a huge number of them are dying. Hopefully they provide good sets for horror movies.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think most people are fans of malls these days, seeing as how a huge number of them are dying. Hopefully they provide good sets for horror movies.
malls dont seem like they're dying to me... especially when you walk into the apple store and see 200 people freaking out because the new ipad allows you to type.

FUCKING TYPE.

I've always wanted to fucking type. Please, Apple. TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY. I'm yours bby. I can type now.

in 20-fucking-17. typing n shit. If only Back to the future couldve predicted some shit like that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
malls dont seem like they're dying to me... especially when you walk into the apple store and see 200 people freaking out because the new ipad allows you to type.

FUCKING TYPE.

I've always wanted to fucking type. Please, Apple. TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY. I'm yours bby. I can type now.

in 20-fucking-17. typing n shit. If only Back to the future couldve predicted some shit like that.
I'm so confused. Could you not type before?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Plus it gives Dan Bell something to do.
I could watch his videos for hours when I'm baked. There's something so dystopian about dead and dying malls. Like at any time you expect a race of mutant Cinnabon people wearing torn American Eagle clothes to attack you.

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I could watch his videos for hours when I'm baked. There's something so dystopian about dead and dying malls. Like at any time you expect a race of mutant Cinnabon people wearing torn American Eagle clothes to attack you.
When I discovered the Dead Mall series last month, I spent an entire weekend baked and watched the entire thing.

By Sunday afternoon I was done and I started wondering what the hell I was doing with my life.

By Sunday night I started watching the abandoned hotel/mental hospital/etc videos.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Title: Write Original Job Descriptions of 250 Words | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Virtual Worker [A163A5ZMUKOOV6] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Read a selection of 2-3 job postings and then write a generic description for that type of job.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $4.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
I caught a few of these, but I have an appointment to go to, so I'm tossing them back if anyone wants them.

Reactions: ctraltDel and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.