06/28 - What A Burger on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: VacationRentalAPI Qual Test: Find the address for these rental listings | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: VacationrentalAPI [A2QKOWG2NKRJ2K] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.91] [Fast: 2.78] [Comm: 2.57] [Fair: 3.75] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Given a short-term home rental listing, find the address
Time: 12 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: VacationRentalAPI Advanced Research Master Applicant has been granted; Advanced Research Master has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Is this it? I haven't gotten an e-mail.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I am trying to up my turking game a bit to earn extra money for Vegas. But I have to say this MyVegas app and FB game is distracting me! I'm on a quest to earn as many points as possible to cash out for decent comps. I'm close to earning the first one I want: a 2-1 lunch buffet. If it pays out like the reviews online say it does I may even be able to earn a ticket to a show the kid and I want to see!

I could probably earn more $$ turking as much, but this app is available at any time and always pays out...so I can't seem to stop playing it!

If anyone likes going to Vegas, do check it out. Seems legit and worth it.
Thanks for the tip, I'm downloading it now. I have a free nights stay that I have to use before next year (we went on a stupid timeshare tour and got a comp 2 night & discounted jabbawockeez tickets)

Reactions: tricker

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm getting really sick of your snark.
I'm sorry, I know that turking is hard for a lot of people and we're all in this together. If we try to look at the bright side of things and pick each other up when we're down, I truly believe we're all gonna make it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.