Not open for further replies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
My daughter just stepped on my Ipad and cracked it. I use it for listening to podcasts at night. Guess I will need to Turk extra hard now to replace it.
Sounds like you need to sign someone up for an mturk account...

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

DankoRamone

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope someone can answer this...did something change within Turkmaster or Mturk that would cause Turkmaster to no longer scan HITs? All of my stuff gets scanned once and never refreshed, I've found today. It was fine last night. If anyone has any suggestions on what could be going on, I'd greatly appreciate them.

Thanks!

Reactions: Rerun

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Not that it matters because the Warriors exist, but that Rockets team was too top-heavy and going nowhere. Harden had to do basically everything and play like 40 minutes a game and he'd get gassed at the end of games, which the better teams like the Spurs could take advantage of. Granted now they're really thin but if Chris Paul wants to come to your team you can't really turn that down.
I didn't feel that way about Harden in the regular season. He just looked gassed in the playoffs. Giving up 7 players, cash and a first round draft pick for an older Chris Paul is way too much. As weird as this sounds I wouldn't even have traded Beverly straight up for Paul. He was literally the only player on this team who wore his heart on his sleeve every damn game. No matter who the opponent was. Harden is the best player talent wise on the team, but Beverly was the heart beat that made it go. I truly believe the Rockets absolutely fucked up with this trade.

but yeah this is GSW's league anyway

I just lost a heck of a lot of interest in the Rockets. A team I've watched religiously since I was 5 yrs old

Reactions: Pleco and Rerun

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rental experiment(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Samuel Gershman [A1NLXULMPXG1OY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.22] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 62] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.14/hr] [Pen: 0.33 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 89% of 9] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Read a story and make a choice about different products. $0.85 for 2-5 minutes
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [406626922-48550] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
2 minutes

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't feel that way about Harden in the regular season. He just looked gassed in the playoffs. Giving up 7 players, cash and a first round draft pick for an older Chris Paul is way too much. As weird as this sounds I wouldn't even have traded Beverly straight up for Paul. He was literally the only player on this team who wore his heart on his sleeve every damn game. No matter who the opponent was. Harden is the best player talent wise on the team, but Beverly was the heart beat that made it go. I truly believe the Rockets absolutely fucked up with this trade.

but yeah this is GSW's league anyway

I just lost a heck of a lot of interest in the Rockets. A team I've watched religiously since I was 5 yrs old
them some words, uce

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I dragged my daughter in law in here and had her be the "judge" for my 2nd Vacation Qual after I found all the info. (After I had quadruple checked all of the info first) I submitted after she deemed me worthy. Ha ha.. If I don't pass this second round, knowing that I got the right place and coordinates, then these hits really aren't for me! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :celebrate2:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I dragged my daughter in law in here and had her be the "judge" for my 2nd Vacation Qual after I found all the info. (After I had quadruple checked all of the info first) I submitted after she deemed me worthy. Ha ha.. If I don't pass this second round, knowing that I got the right place and coordinates, then these hits really aren't for me! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :celebrate2:
Good luck! I hope you hear back soon, but probably not for 2 or 3 days, since that is when the hit expires

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.