• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Fried green tomatos, fried okra, fried gator tail, and some sweet tea along with a mixed cabbage and bok choy asian slaw. I know what is being served tomorrow:0
The only thing that I like out of all of that is the bok choy. :LOL:

I can't even do sweet tea. Way too much sugar.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Why? Wanna come over for the fourth? lol:)

Jk.
No. I have to grow my plants in the ground.
Sure! And I was actually going to suggest this really neat thing that a friend of mine builds for people, I am sure most people could do one themselves. Anyhow, they grow a garden upwards through hydroponics but also house fish for the person to farm. They are really neat to be honest. I would have one but my daughter would implode after naming all of the fish.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing that I like out of all of that is the bok choy. :LOL:

I can't even do sweet tea. Way too much sugar.
I actually use peppermint tea with honey for mine. I try not to do too much sugar. And I love to make a bok choy and asparagus grill with assorted bell peppers and leeks, throw some morels in when I can hunt them up. I could eat that all day every day.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks mentor :gucci:
We're going all "Good Mentor- Bad Mentor", where I ignore them and then you answer them politely. We're like cops.

Sure! And I was actually going to suggest this really neat thing that a friend of mine builds for people, I am sure most people could do one themselves. Anyhow, they grow a garden upwards through hydroponics but also house fish for the person to farm. They are really neat to be honest. I would have one but my daughter would implode after naming all of the fish.
Yeah, aquaponics, if I remember right. I was going to do that with the medicinal herbs but, it's a pain with plants that tall.:)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We're going all "Good Mentor- Bad Mentor", where I ignore them and then you answer them politely. We're like cops.

Yeah, aquaponics, if I remember right. I was going to do that with the medicinal herbs but, it's a pain with plants that tall.:)
Hehe good cop bad cop

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Alright, so I need to ditch HIT scraper. I have MTS installed already. Look, I went as far as spending the $3 for Task Archive. TA is nice, it gives me information I wouldn't get anywhere else BUT it hasn't really done anything to make my earnings go up. I tried using Panda Crazy but I don't really know how to use it and 2) know what kind of requesters I would put in there if I did know how to use it. I've been Turking for a bit over a month, have 2k approved HITs, and have made like $460. But my earnings have been going down and the time I spend on Turk have been going up. I've been working harder for less money. I'd like to change that, of course. I think what I need to do is 1) use HIT finder to separate the wheat from the chaff
2) Learn how to use panda crazy with an auto-accept b/c it seems like I'm just barely missing a lot of higher paying HITs. I'd like to do transcription for another website while waiting on HITs. That seems like an optimal set-up to make the most of my work time. I try to find information from forums, google, reddit, and youtube on how to do this but I never seem to get any practical informationWhat do you guys think? Help me out guys, please?

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Oh, and Turkmaster just gets on my fucking nerves when I try to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.