06/29 - Wind in the Willows Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
mine approved...I would contact them.
I'll try but I honestly have no way of proving anything as I lost part of my hitDB last month. so I don't know if I ever took it even though I don't remember it. I still have fake 100% but still they shouldn't screen you out on a page AFTER the code page lol

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll try but I honestly have no way of proving anything as I lost part of my hitDB last month. so I don't know if I ever took it even though I don't remember it. I still have fake 100% but still they shouldn't screen you out on a page AFTER the code page lol
I dunno that particulate survey was pretty unique in its questions. The worst they can do is ignore you the 2nd worst thing they can do is say no all other options get you 3 bucks. Never hurts to inquire.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a nightmare that 2 hits were rejected, and it was so realistic I went to check my HITs accepted like 20 times before I believed I still have 0.
I panic too much.
Also good morning.

minmoo

Reaction score
if there was ever phase of music that made me cringe it was 9 million clone bands that all sounded the same trying to be the next blink182 10 years after the fact.
I call that the Dark Times. Everything was "alternative". And all numbers, so many numbers...well, I can only remember 3 or four but there were probably a bunch of other bands that didn't make it that had numbers in their name.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had a nightmare that 2 hits were rejected, and it was so realistic I went to check my HITs accepted like 20 times before I believed I still have 0.
I panic too much.
Also good morning.
ROFL.

I had a dream once where everyone's weekly earnings were by check but I got a bill instead.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I panic too much.
Also good morning.
The first time I did a9s, I had a dream that I received more rejections than HITs I'd submitted in total and my approval rate was -75%. I woke up and grabbed my phone to check my dash and my husband was all "the fuck is your problem, go back to sleep."

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what the Good Charlotte thing brought up some series buried anger that I shall now vent here. My god damn battle buddy on my first deployment to Iraq loved Yellow Card, particularity that god damn song Ocean Avenue. I woke up every single day ready to murder him when I heard that shit I'm fairly certain his taste in music kept me in a constant state of ready to do incredible acts of violence at a moments notice for that entire deployment and now your thinking "wow Justmatthew thats screwed up but in a round about way because of that situation that sounds like maybe it was helpful". No, the zen and calm of calamity is what you want, you want muscle reaction and training to carry you not the psychopathic urge to kill somebody constantly. alllll right going to grab another cup of coffee, cheers!

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips or advice for the .01 Consumer Interests? Did about 25 yesterday but don't want that mass reject.

LexDigg

Lounge Act
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating situations while sitting in a certain position | PANDA
Requester: Marielle [A1MAOA4J0G7RL0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.17 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.04 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.75 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.47 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 10-15 minutes, in the first part of the study, you will be asked to imagine you are in a specific situation and how you would react while holding a specific position. In the second part we will ask you how you feel at the moment
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 70; Location is US

Reactions: Kessikitty

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Emotions and Images Study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Clara Wilkins [AU25G4H1MLIGA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.42 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.44 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.95 Fairness
★★★★ 4.15 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 96 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We want to get a sense of how people react to and feel about different images. First you will answer two brief qualification questions to see if you are eligible to participate. You will then rate a series of images and then answer some questions about yourself. Must be 18 years old and living in the United States to participate.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [502847-15434] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Opinions about court case(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: JDM Researcher [A1A7E5UB06U9BU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.91 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.13 Generosity
★★★★ 4.57 Fairness
★★★★ 4.66 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57 | TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a story and answer some questions
Time: 35 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [1501627853-15471] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 51;Location is one of: US

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating situations while sitting in a certain position | PANDA
Requester: Marielle [A1MAOA4J0G7RL0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.17 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.04 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.75 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.47 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30
Description: 10-15 minutes, in the first part of the study, you will be asked to imagine you are in a specific situation and how you would react while holding a specific position. In the second part we will ask you how you feel at the moment
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 70; Location is US
Just did this. Under 4 minutes, but owie the sitting position they asked of was uncomfortable.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: MUST BE OVER AGE 40: A Research Study on Death | PANDA
Requester: Philip Lemaster [A2GZ36QGU9TGU2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.92 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are interested in your perceptions of death. This study should take approximately 20 minutes or less.
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

nikicollazo

-----------------
Reaction score
hey just reinstalled chrome, i had a back up of all my scripts so no biggy. only problem is now there's no option for me to add hits to my turkmaster? normally theres a "watch this hit" option that's not showing up

Im a Zebra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey just reinstalled chrome, i had a back up of all my scripts so no biggy. only problem is now there's no option for me to add hits to my turkmaster? normally theres a "watch this hit" option that's not showing up
how do you backup your scripts ?

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your behavior toward achieving goals. | PANDA
Requester: Stephanie Kim [A3FDRZ6YVKCF6M] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.38 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15

Description: This is an academic survey regarding your goal directed behaviors.
Time: 20 minutes
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000

~2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.