06/30 - Fried Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
aveline @aveline My anxiety is telling me I flubbed the communication by forgetting to put quotations around the words "As you do.", and won't seem to shut up until I make sure I wasn't offensive in any way. The "as you do" is a quote from a favorite comedian's sketch rather than me implying you are a casual nihilist familiar with existential crisis. (Though we're all turkers, so maybe that's partly true.)

The sketch, which..if any one here has ever been to the psych ward is hilariously on point..especially the effing graham crackers.

Also note that I'm kind of extra manic today, so forgive me if I'm not doing the human socialization thing properly or seem out of sorts. It's why I'm mostly being quiet today.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made the food. You're all late. :disapprove:
Pleco @Pleco
OMG that looks so delicious. I'm so sorry, once again my shitposting has gotten in the way of the food and the people but mostly the food I care about. Save me some I'll be right there.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Draw a box around features in an image | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.63] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 2.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Draw a box around a feature marked by a small green circle in the center of the image.
Time: 2 minutes
HITs Available: 518
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: GeoHIVE R&D is one of: 0, 1; Location is not IN;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: basketcasey

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
check email:

Hey Jake,

Matt posted a new message in your Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football League, MTC 2017 FF (165166):

--------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Flying Pigs

Fear them.

mboone73 @mboone73

Reactions: Kerek and mboone73

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
aveline @aveline My anxiety is telling me I flubbed the communication by forgetting to put quotations around the words "As you do.", and won't seem to shut up until I make sure I wasn't offensive in any way.

Also note that I'm kind of extra manic today, so forgive me if I'm not doing the human socialization thing properly or seem out of sorts. It's why I'm mostly being quiet today.
I think most of us are pretty offensive here. No need to be anxious.

Gotta love that mania. I definitely feel you with that.

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline My anxiety is telling me I flubbed the communication by forgetting to put quotations around the words "As you do.", and won't seem to shut up until I make sure I wasn't offensive in any way. The "as you do" is a quote from a favorite comedian's sketch rather than me implying you are a casual nihilist familiar with existential crisis. (Though we're all turkers, so maybe that's partly true.)

The sketch, which..if any one here has ever been to the psych ward is hilariously on point..especially the effing graham crackers.

Oh, no. I wasn't offended at all. I just took it to mean that you're familiar with me and my personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.