07/01 - Magnificent Monday!

Best big pizza chain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
my favorite brewery also makes my favorite pizza with their beer crust. noms.

Reactions: jan and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
my favorite brewery also makes my favorite pizza with their beer crust. noms.
You had me at beer crust. I don't know what it is, but I want it.

• Love
Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
You had me at beer crust. I don't know what it is, but I want it.

They also have insanely good beer mustard and beer cheese.

and vegan beer brats for those who need it. They're really really tasty. I've tried all their food. lol.

and their logo is is a german sherpherd. it fufills all my needs.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
They also have insanely good beer mustard and beer cheese.

and vegan beer brats for those who need it. They're really really tasty. I've tried all their food. lol.

and their logo is is a german sherpherd. it fufills all my needs.
That sounds amazing.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Pizza Hut only because of their stuffed crust. I would rather go with one of our local pizza places though.
I'm currently boycotting Pizza Hut because of their stuffed crust - I'm tired of how the edge of the crust is great but the rest of the pizza is as thin as paper so you need a fork to eat it because it is too flimsy. I've submitted comments over and over that they should start with a hand tossed or pan pizza and then fold up the cheese in the edge so it's a great hand-holdable slice from point to edge but they obviously won't change the stuffed crust recipe for the better.

Papa John's is boring (not very flavorful) so I only go to them once when the Bacon Cheeseburger LTO is on the menu.

Domino's is awesome - very flavorful and A+ when they redesigned their pizza a few years ago. I think a stuffed crust from them would be epic if they would ever develop it and put it on their menu. Also by far the best value of any of the pizza chains with some of the offers they have.

My absolute favorite national chain pizza is Papa Murphy's Take and Bake.

savvy

Reaction score
I'm currently boycotting Pizza Hut because of their stuffed crust - I'm tired of how the edge of the crust is great but the rest of the pizza is as thin as paper so you need a fork to eat it because it is too flimsy. I've submitted comments over and over that they should start with a hand tossed or pan pizza and then fold up the cheese in the edge so it's a great hand-holdable slice from point to edge but they obviously won't change the stuffed crust recipe for the better.

Papa John's is boring (not very flavorful) so I only go to them once when the Bacon Cheeseburger LTO is on the menu.

Domino's is awesome - very flavorful and A+ when they redesigned their pizza a few years ago. I think a stuffed crust from them would be epic if they would ever develop it and put it on their menu. Also by far the best value of any of the pizza chains with some of the offers they have.
you're like a delivery pizza pro

Reactions: jan

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Saving the Earth and Friendship (10 min; must be passionate about saving the environment))(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] Contact
TV: Hrly=$11.39 | Pay=Fair | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.02 | Fast=4.40 | Comm=2.81 | Fair=4.42 | Reviews=122 | ToS=1
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 45
Description: Survey on Saving the Earth and Friendship (10 min; must be passionate about saving the environment))
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5020296-156334] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

savvy

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Saving the Earth and Friendship (10 min; must be passionate about saving the environment))(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] Contact
TV: Hrly=$11.39 | Pay=Fair | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.02 | Fast=4.40 | Comm=2.81 | Fair=4.42 | Reviews=122 | ToS=1
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 45
Description: Survey on Saving the Earth and Friendship (10 min; must be passionate about saving the environment))
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5020296-156334] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
lol this title

Status
Not open for further replies.