07/01 - Magnificent Monday!

Best big pizza chain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i am super enegerized and not miserable at work today. it helps that my coworker brought me a chicken biscuit. good way to start the day.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
i am super enegerized and not miserable at work today. it helps that my coworker brought me a chicken biscuit. good way to start the day.
What a positive encouraging post this morning! I love it! I'll feel like I can do anything until the kids get on my nerves LOL.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
What a positive encouraging post this morning! I love it! I'll feel like I can do anything until the kids get on my nerves LOL.

it helps it's a short week for me here too. I *try* to not be miserable at work but sometimes it's hard. but we've already gotten so much done with the day. i got this. lol

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!!! Today is my birthday, so I won't be here long, but I thought I'd try to get in an hour or so of turking today.....if I can catch anything...
Happy Happy HAPPY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Anyone have the latest hit IDs for the 8 and/or 10 cent Hotel Image Moderation (Adult content) hits? Didn't catch any this weekend so I'm wondering if they have yet again changed their IDs. :(

jan

Reaction score
I think just one more pot of coffee will do nicely
(I'm at the stage of cleaning the house where everything looks worse, not better lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.