07/01 - Wow, it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Wow you are on fire whats the secret sauce? Do you have masters?
No special sauce, just hard work. Yes i have master, since 2014 or so. It really does not help that much - I think i have one $2 hit today that was Masters. I'm sure i have some closed quals, having been on since 2006 (like year after mturk started) I maninly use MTS and learning Panda Crazy. Others scripts are hotkey, TO, and turkerview. ForceSubmit. Copy the uncopyable or whatever it's called. I find hits with MTS, here, and using the filter function on mturk itself. 848017 accepted, 99.57 approval rating. Dollarwise, mainly surveys, hitwise mainly batches. Turking since 2006, more since injury retirement from FD.

I also use Prolific, Swagbucks, Mypoints, InboxDollars. I also write for Medium, HuffPost, Buzzfeed, and of course my books - mainly joke books and firefighting books. I also get a stipend for my Phd from Google, runs out in December. I also have a few niche sites I put up to get ad revenue from.
That's about it. Feel free to ask me questions.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Give Résumés a Score | PANDA
Requester: CET FAU [AXMQN9HO3WZPF] (Req TV): $24.01/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give six résumés a score out of ten.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.46
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 200; CET to prevent repeat workers DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Word memory experiment | PANDA
Requester: Christine Cuskley [A3CE6WIWW3BWZW] (Req TV): $20.53/hr/hr
Description:
look at a list of words and try to remember them ~20min
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None;

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No special sauce, just hard work. Yes i have master, since 2014 or so. It really does not help that much - I think i have one $2 hit today that was Masters. I'm sure i have some closed quals, having been on since 2006 (like year after mturk started) I maninly use MTS and learning Panda Crazy. Others scripts are hotkey, TO, and turkerview. ForceSubmit. Copy the uncopyable or whatever it's called. I find hits with MTS, here, and using the filter function on mturk itself. 848017 accepted, 99.57 approval rating. Dollarwise, mainly surveys, hitwise mainly batches. Turking since 2006, more since injury retirement from FD.

I also use Prolific, Swagbucks, Mypoints, InboxDollars. I also write for Medium, HuffPost, Buzzfeed, and of course my books - mainly joke books and firefighting books. I also get a stipend for my Phd from Google, runs out in December. I also have a few niche sites I put up to get ad revenue from.

420TurkItNerd

Reaction score
im at
$34 working since 8
:woot: Wow! you made 34 in a single hour? thats as much as an mechanical engineer i know haha i don't think my hit forker is showing me as much stuff as you or something! Any advice? im making around 4-5 an hour

Reactions: jan

420TurkItNerd

Reaction score

Wow man i'm really interested in your niche sites those are blogs correct ? you must be an insane writer. thanks for the reply really informational

PandaThief

Reaction score
im at

:woot: Wow! you made 34 in a single hour? thats as much as an mechanical engineer i know haha i don't think my hit forker is showing me as much stuff as you or something! Any advice? im making around 4-5 an hour
4 hours, it's just after 12 here. Only thing i could think of if your internet latency. I'm seeing the same hits and batches as everyone else

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on social issues. (~6.5 mins) | Accept
Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.77] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.80] [Fair=3.66] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.81
Duration: 22:30
Available: 0
Description: Short survey on social issues.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 200701(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tak [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.69] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.52] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.69] [Reviews=82] [ToS=7]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Samuel Kors for work related to 3O0M2G5VC62WUWVBIIIHSG8YW1794F.
The value of your bonus is: $0.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you. This is your bonus as promised.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: sweetpea0678

nunnies1988

Reaction score

You've received a bonus from Samuel Kors for work related to 3O0M2G5VC62WUWVBIIIHSG8YW1794F.
The value of your bonus is: $0.40 USD

Thank you. This is your bonus as promised.

Busting the bank.

• Haha
Reactions: jan and LumosDC

HelloHello

Reaction score
Turned out to be a bit higher than what was indicated at the end of the Hit.

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3RIHDBQ1NE6A6ACZSLZFZCZVVPZHMP.
The value of your bonus is: $6.24 USD

completed HIT

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

we need more convos and posts like this. theres tons of ways to make money online other than mturk.

Hey, how'd u get into writing for Buzzfeed, Medium, etc?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: An academic study(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Aylin Cakanlar [AIV3GUVR66SYY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.80] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Description: In this study, you will be asked to answer some questions about your decision making process.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Opinions toward Mainstream Society(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Texas Research [A1EYLLHYJSRVB8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.57] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 30:00
Description: This survey should take about 10 minutes to complete. You'll be asked a series of questions about yourself and your opinions toward society. Please only take this survey if you are willing to complete it in one sitting, without distractions. As a token of our gratitude we will pay you $1.10 for successful completion of the survey.
Qualifications:
  • SurveyGroup [3955] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 94,
  • Exc: [231306-230717] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US

rmep

Reaction score
Hi guys, I´m new on Mturk and I have a question...

Is it normal to shows "There are no more of these HITs available" all the time?

I´ve been trying the HITs that you are posting here and I was able to open just two of those.

Thanks

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I´m new on Mturk and I have a question...

Is it normal to shows "There are no more of these HITs available" all the time?

I´ve been trying the HITs that you are posting here and I was able to open just two of those.

Thanks
happens all the time. it means you didn't click on the hits fast enough. Most good hits are snatched up by other users seconds after the requester posts them. If you use a tool like Mturk Suite, you can have a better shot at getting the good hits as soon as they post.

Reactions: Despairagus and jan

JCIII

Reaction score

You've received a bonus from Mateusz Stalinski for work related to 34OWYT6U4ZED1SZ8IONR3EN9QHT9IO.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

rmep

Reaction score
happens all the time. it means you didn't click on the hits fast enough. Most good hits are snatched up by other users seconds after the requester posts them. If you use a tool like Mturk Suite, you can have a better shot at getting the good hits as soon as they post.
Got it. Thanks.

I´m using the Mturk Suite but I´m not getting good stuff from there. Sometimes I find better HITs using the Mturk on the standard way.

Kwanny757

Reaction score
Title: Short psychology survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GEMS Lab [A11T8FV5IJG5KU] (Req TV): $18.79/hr/hr
Description: You will be asked to think about events and make decisions about what you think about.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 24
Reward: $0.55
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1115] DoesNotExist ; cfd456b1 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [320587751-230613] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.