[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Pleco

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I think someone on here did actually get a warning email from MTurk once for messaging a requester too many times about something.
Wow. Yes, I think one email is sufficient to get the point across. If they aren't going to be helpful, continuing to email isn't going to change that.

Reactions: C to the J

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish you luck. There were a ton of people there getting 4th of July stuff. (At mine anyway, I didn't go to yours)
Oh fuck... I forgot about that.
At least it isn't Snowbird season.

alk69

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that you are far more likely to get a positive outcome by being nice and polite vs just being a dick.
On the contrary, I've discovered that if they are terrified of you enough, they'll give you what you want to get rid of you(and still live). Especially if you're loud enough to draw a crowd who agrees. Mob pressure wins. If you can't get them with desire, use fear. Every woman knows this and every sane man learns this.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
On the contrary, I've discovered that if they are terrified of you enough, they'll give you what you want to get rid of you(and still live). Especially if you're loud enough to draw a crowd who agrees. Mob pressure wins. If you can't get them with desire, use fear. Every woman knows this and every sane man learns this.
Well that's an awfully shitty way to act.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
i got a rejection from requester DJ Isotype on a $8.00 survey this morning for “not taking enough time”. TO and in hit description said 30 minutes. I took around 28-31 mins and submitted it. I wrote back a msg but he hasn’t replied

one rejection doesn’t hurt my ratio. it’s the $8.00
Especially since 28-31 is pretty much 30 minutes.

Reactions: Peachy

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I came up with 3-4 responses to this but they all would have broken our "no politics in the daily thread" rule.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Identify if the pet is vomiting or has vomited recently. | Accept
Requester: Karan Kashyap [AP4KGSKG8LUNS] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 3600
Available: 732
Description: Read the conversation and determine if the pet is vomiting or has vomited recently.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
nice[/td][/tr]

noticed that this went red on HF....handing out rejects it seems.....

Reactions: aveline and Michele

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Lucky me, I get to decide whether to have a root canal on a back molar, or have it yanked. It's been weird since a sliver of it came out about a year ago, but no pain flare-ups until a couple weeks ago. I guess I deserve it. Today was the first time I'd set foot in a dental office since I had my wisdom teeth taken out, and let's just say that was two presidents ago....

Thoughts, MTC? RC, extraction, or grab an ice-skate and "Cast-away" it?
I don't think root canals are all that bad, tbh. Getting the crown put on was the worst part for me, I think. I would definitely choose that over losing the tooth, though. Why not try to save it if you can?

Reactions: Nuramazing

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
i have pretty bad anxiety in doing simple things like grocery shopping, but i have no problem booking a solo flight to denver and going to a show
I haven't flown since 1980 and never had any bad experiences, but I have no desire to ever do it again. Nope, not gonna do it. :)

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't flown since 1980 and never had any bad experiences, but I have no desire to ever do it again. Nope, not gonna do it. :)
I have to fly in August, I'm not looking forward to it even though it's a whole lot better than another bus ride.

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky me, I get to decide whether to have a root canal on a back molar, or have it yanked. It's been weird since a sliver of it came out about a year ago, but no pain flare-ups until a couple weeks ago. I guess I deserve it. Today was the first time I'd set foot in a dental office since I had my wisdom teeth taken out, and let's just say that was two presidents ago....

Thoughts, MTC? RC, extraction, or grab an ice-skate and "Cast-away" it?
I would guess extraction is probably better (at least cost-wise), but that sucks. :( I actually had a tooth that cracked like that about a year ago and I finally went to get them to fill it in like last month. They mentioned the same thing to me too, that pain would have meant I had to get a root canal.

Reactions: Brocktoon

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
it wasn't "sititng" the first 14 time you typed it....but by all means type it 12 more times and maybe it will turn blue

Status
Not open for further replies.