07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever stare at the selections on Netflix and wonder what to watch? And then select something but then lose interest two minutes in?

Am I just strange?
nope do it all the time, but you could be strange

Reactions: Onyxbird

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever stare at the selections on Netflix and wonder what to watch? And then select something but then lose interest two minutes in?

Am I just strange?
Spend 30 minutes looking for something to watch before bed, watch it for 5 minutes before falling asleep

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Am I just strange?
I hate when I am about 20 mins. in and finally realize I had already watched it before. :banghead:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Am I just strange?
When I had cable I would channel surf like crazy because I thought something better might be on another channel. With Netflix it manifests as watching 2 min of a show before switching to some other show because it could be more interesting.

Azazael

Reaction score
What are we voting on?
I was wondering that too, btw PM me!!! I haz baby roaches in my breeding tank now! :)

Am I just strange?
thats why i got rid of Hulu/Netflix, I couldnt justify the money

Spend 30 minutes looking for something to watch before bed, watch it for 5 minutes before falling asleep
NCIS New Orleans is good for that, also ER sometimes, depends on the season

Reactions: j0e and Onyxbird

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
When I had cable I would channel surf like crazy because I thought something better might be on another channel. With Netflix it manifests as watching 2 min of a show before switching to some other show because it could be more interesting.
I used to basically do that on Hulu before they got better with their selections.

Reactions: Pleco

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Am I just strange?
I usually look for something to watch and spend most of the time looking through stuff that I give up and watch nothing.

Reactions: Pleco and Onyxbird

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
thats why i got rid of Hulu/Netflix, I couldnt justify the money
After I got a surprise overdraft from my bank with Hulu (totally my fault for forgetting) I couldn't justify paying for them anymore. $35 + $7.99 Left me feeling burned. I haven't looked back since but have been tempted with all they have now.. :facepalm:

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.