07/02 - The Beautiful Game Tuesday!

Are you interested in the women’s world cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Food preferences survey.(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Daniel O'Leary [A28WCA7NI1K5J9] Contact
TV: Hrly=$14.73 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.27 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=5.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=15 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 3
Description: In this study, you will fill out some surveys and indicate your food preferences.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-168433078-156652] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: Veltora Otew

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
An Around 5-minute Consumer Survey(~ 3 minutes)

Got to the end and said I did not want to be in the lottery and provide my contact details so it would not let me submit HIT?!

• Sad
Reactions: Nique77

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Sailor Ripley

corysilk

Reaction score

GTR

Reaction score
I'm hoping she posts at 3am just to make life tough on everyone.
like last time when you are just getting ready to settle down and call it a night
them BAM! Vicky screaming over OW and HM
then the lagarama begins, then after 3 hours of trying to stay awake they are done
but then the Vicky trickle of nickles begins all nite and day long

HelloHello

Reaction score
yep. i was working a bunch of amt today and yesterday in hopes that i'd have at least something to spend on Thursday if I chose to go out but a bill took my bank account negative this morning so I'm hoping I get my paycheck tomorrow rather than friday (usually deposits on a Thursday) because any little bit I've made will just serve to lessen the negative amount in my account. darn the timing.
Your direct deposit shouldn't be affected because it's automated. Fingers crossed for you!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Lesbian/Bisexual/Queer individuals who identify as female or nonbianary: Research about body image(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Taryn Myers [A2EWE8QY6UBA8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.22] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.08] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.92] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 1:15:00
Available: 1
Description: Note: This HIT is periodically re-posted. If you've already completed this HIT previously, please do not complete it a second time. You will not be compensated a second time. Description: This survey is part of a scientific study about the way members of the LGBTQ+ community feel about issues related to body image. Note that you should only participate if you identify as FEMALE or NONBIANARY, are LESBIAN/BISEXUAL/QUEER, and 18 years of age or older. If you decide to participate, you will be asked to answer questions about yourself. Participation should last approximately 30-45 minutes. There are no significant risks to you for your participation in this study. To thank you for your participation, you will be paid $4.50 via Amazon Mechanical Turk. All information you give will be anonymous, and results will be summarized across many participants before sharing with scientific communities. You may refuse to participate in the study, and you are free to withdraw from the study at any time. If you have any questions about the study, please contact the Primary Investigator at tmyers@vwu.edu. Consent: By proceeding to the questions, you will indicate that you decided to participate in this research and that you have read and understand the information provided above. CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SL332DQ
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

?????????????

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
edit: posted above

Last edited:

MichelleB

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Victoria (i dont remember the last name) still posts the batches where it shows the product categories and you just have to choose yes or no? Those used to be my jam

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Victoria (i dont remember the last name) still posts the batches where it shows the product categories and you just have to choose yes or no? Those used to be my jam
She only really posts the normal categorization ones now. I haven't seen any of the yes/no ones since last year sometime.

Reactions: MichelleB

HelloHello

Reaction score
Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.