07/04 - Mushrooms and Freedom Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
So you took an extra acetaminophen?
ouch. I thought my morning was bad. There was a wreck on the freeway in the rain and of course it was at the curve in the road so you could not see you were approaching it. The car in front of me managed to get off to the side of the road and I slammed on the breaks and followed it. Fortunately I'm one of those drivers that drive people crazy by never ever following someone to close unless it's to keep them from cutting in and then traffic is slow. So made it thru that and got home and the neighbor, who's off on a family reunion and left his dog in care of his renters, well his dog who's old and a bit Alzi, met me and wanted help as he didn't know where daddy was. So I put him in my yard with food and water. Called neighbor and left msg and then when I went back out to get the stuff out of car the guy who was looking after the dog was out looking for him. So all's well that ends well I guess.:arghh:

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Record yourself talking about "What you think of Donald Trump", then email the audio file to "openwindowdrop@gmail.com" | PANDA
Requester: Project 11 [A1EQU4EOQRWW37] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Record yourself talking about "What you think of Donald Trump", then email the audio file to "openwindowdrop@gmail.com"
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None
For fifty cents? No.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm back on a desktop and able to do things like this now. What's so terrible about Inquisit? Is it unsafe?
I just don't like it, mostly because it forces you into full screen and you can't exit until you finish.

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but what KIND of tomato?

i prefer the ugly variety, myself. while my daughter believes that it's disgusting (based only on the name - kids can be so cute) they really are an excellent variety of heirloom tomato that are good for sandwiches, or even cut into wedges as an appetizer while making a meal

Reactions: Pippa

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
I just don't like it, mostly because it forces you into full screen and you can't exit until you finish.
Ah, that is annoying. But I'm a hungry hungry moneypit, so 3.50 sounds great XD

Reactions: Squatty

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brain Training Study Session 1 | PANDA
Requester: Hakwan Lau [AFBEXWB4IBJKZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.88 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.45 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 10 Sessions -- Perform perceptual or memory judgments about a series of images and rate your confidence in those judgments
Time: 4 hours
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just put a band aid on it that I found somewhere. If I get a cool scar I'll tell girls it was from my time in the Shitposting Wars and that it's no big deal.
They were brutal. I thought electrolyte @electrolyte and her army of rainbow-fueled giant panda sentinal robots would be the end of shitposting forever, but we triumphed in the end.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
but what KIND of tomato?

i prefer the ugly variety, myself. while my daughter believes that it's disgusting (based only on the name - kids can be so cute) they really are an excellent variety of heirloom tomato that are good for sandwiches, or even cut into wedges as an appetizer while making a meal

I love a heirlooms many different varieties.

I will pop grape tomatoes in my mouth all day.

Reactions: tyr888

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
ouch. I thought my morning was bad. There was a wreck on the freeway in the rain and of course it was at the curve in the road so you could not see you were approaching it. The car in front of me managed to get off to the side of the road and I slammed on the breaks and followed it. Fortunately I'm one of those drivers that drive people crazy by never ever following someone to close unless it's to keep them from cutting in and then traffic is slow. So made it thru that and got home and the neighbor, who's off on a family reunion and left his dog in care of his renters, well his dog who's old and a bit Alzi, met me and wanted help as he didn't know where daddy was. So I put him in my yard with food and water. Called neighbor and left msg and then when I went back out to get the stuff out of car the guy who was looking after the dog was out looking for him. So all's well that ends well I guess.:arghh:
Yikes. Glad to hear you and your family and that dog seem to be doing well now, at least.

Reactions: cassius

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I just put a band aid on it that I found somewhere. If I get a cool scar I'll tell girls it was from my time in the Shitposting Wars and that it's no big deal.

They were brutal. I thought electrolyte @electrolyte and her army of rainbow-fueled giant panda sentinal robots would be the end of shitposting forever, but we triumphed in the end.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Faking Personality | PANDA
Requester: Emotion Study [AKUE03XQCOCDR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.28 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.40 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: Respond honestly and dishonestly to several questionnaires. Approx 65 minutes, compensation is $1. Must not have completed this task before..
Time: 24 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Faking Study Participant has not been granted;Location is US

Pfft, I learned my lesson already buddy...

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, and before I forget so that Lepl can do science:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 02, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 731

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 720
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $9.03
- HIT reward earned: $120.37
- Total Amount earned this week: $129.40

cassius

Reaction score
Yikes. Glad to hear you and your family and that dog seem to be doing well now, at least.
Thank you. Those freeway accidents scare me the most. The wrecker was there. I'm surprised he hadn't put up those safety things unless he hadn't had time. Wasn't a lot of traffic so that made it better and people were going the speed limit or under since it had rained. At least I found out my breaks work in a pinch. And I think the guy who was dog sitting will watch him better. Woods has a way of escaping his yard at times.

Reactions: jan and buga kingz

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, and before I forget so that Lepl can do science:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 02, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 731

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 720
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $9.03
- HIT reward earned: $120.37
- Total Amount earned this week: $129.40
It's not science it's

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. Those freeway accidents scare me the most. The wrecker was there. I'm surprised he hadn't put up those safety things unless he hadn't had time. Wasn't a lot of traffic so that made it better and people were going the speed limit or under since it had rained. At least I found out my breaks work in a pinch. And I think the guy who was dog sitting will watch him better. Woods has a way of escaping his yard at times.
I've been in a near accident on the freeway at night in the rain, spinning around and whatnot, and it's really scary. :oops:

I'm sure the guy watching the dog will be taking really good care now.

Reactions: cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.