Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
is she okay? what game was she playing?
she's fine, she's just jumpy.
She had just started playing Borderlands for like 2 minutes, but that put and end to that. The Earthquake hit in the same place the original one did from what she is saying.

Reactions: Peachy

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
My Facebook is jumping from all my old friends in Vegas freaking out. They're hoping for beach front property soon between yesterday and today.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ha, I'm still a little shaky. I've been in worse earthquakes, but I've never been on an upper floor for one like that before. Freaky.
Yeah, the sway from being on higher levels of building definitely makes quakes seem worse... Are you old enough to remember the Loma Prieta quake in '89? That one felt crazy strong.

Reactions: Blakkat and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, the sway from being on higher levels of building definitely makes quakes seem worse... Are you old enough to remember the Loma Prieta quake in '89? That one felt crazy strong.
Yes, I remember that one very well. This didn't feel anywhere near that bad, lol, but I am pretty far away.

Reactions: Tandem In Time

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember that one, I was visiting family and we all went to a bar and watched the game. People kept buying rounds of B52's for all. I had never done shots before....I was feeling pretty bad on the way home, and it only got worse - I was drunk during the earthquake. And that was the last time ever I drank too much.

• Sad
Reactions: jklmnop and aveline

Nique77

Reaction score
I am not going to do penny hits that I am unsure of...anymore.
My return rate is really going to suffer. At 25% and only been Turking for just over a month.
Hope everything that I read about return rate is true and it doesn't matter really. :whatev:

Reactions: jklmnop

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I am not going to do penny hits that I am unsure of...anymore.
My return rate is really going to suffer. At 25% and only been Turking for just over a month.
Hope everything that I read about return rate is true and it doesn't matter really. :whatev:
Don't worry, if ya returned them it didn't happen - though sometimes if you accept the same hit, you will get a message that you have already done it before, and you can't do it again.

Last edited:

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE $83.03
I squeezed out every last penny that i could today, there wasn't much going on really

Hopefully it calms down for your California people and lets you get a good night's sleep.

DCI

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but I think there are still qualifications for stuff like submit% and return% that requesters could possibly use. In 6 years I've seen them used twice I think, and on stuff that sucked anyway.

Reactions: jklmnop and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but I think there are still qualifications for stuff like submit% and return% that requesters could possibly use. In 6 years I've seen them used twice I think, and on stuff that sucked anyway.
ProductRnR is the only requester that I see that still uses them.

Reactions: jklmnop and DCI

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: How Respectful is Your Supervisor?(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Behavioral and Organizational Research Group [AS25NEU19AQPX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.77] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.17] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.67
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 25
Description: Answer survey questions about your supervisor. Non-commercial and anonymous.
Qualifications: TP Panel: 897204362 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

8 minutes. Instant approval

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Demographic Survey (~ 1 min) | Accept
Requester: GVPT Lab [A2NZK7PMI7FQF2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.46] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.06] [Fast=4.15] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.29] [Reviews=43] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are recruiting participants for an academic study. You will answer 4 demographic questions to determine your eligibility for 2 potential follow-up surveys. The demographic questions should take less than one minute to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
1 min

Status
Not open for further replies.