07/05 - Wavy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Suppose we'll get to keep our doctor if we like him or save $2500/yr with this new bill?
There is a neat interactive map done by Kaiser that shows what one's increase or decrease would be for each county in the country. I' post that tonight or tomorrow ... somewhere.

Since I have VHA care, I haven't been paying any detailed attention since none of this will affect me. OH!, and NPR has a good synopsis of the bill: I'll try and post that too.
2017 premium changes: http://www.kff.org/health-reform/is...able-care-acts-health-insurance-marketplaces/

I'm lucky to be able to have BCBS under my parents' plans for a bit longer. Everything related to the healthcare "reform" makes me angry.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Goal! I mean, I made every dang penny I needed to in time. I am SO tired and over it all. Using a credit I have from pizza hut and sleeping for 12 hrs.
Awesome!! Way to go!! I am SO incredibly happy that you reached it... I really was cheering you on over here!! Great work!! :thumbup:

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
And one guilt trip threat ridden email later
------------------------------------------------

We will pay the minimum bonuses. We are really sorry about what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kerek @Kerek unfortuNate @unfortuNate Pleco @Pleco
I just wanted to punk you guys.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm actually pretty happy about the minimum bonus. At least the req did a little something to make it right, and the pay doesn't suck as much as it would if it was just the $0.50.

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.