Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll see if he's got some audiobooks out
Pretty sure Audible/Amazon have most of his work available via audiobooks. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs made me laugh, Killing Yourself to Live made me cry, and I Wear the Black Hat blew my mind so hard I didn't speak for the rest of the night. Those are his three best, in my opinion. His work is a humorous and sometimes cynical look at pop culture and its effects on humans.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure Audible/Amazon have most of his work available via audiobooks. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs made me laugh, Killing Yourself to Live made me cry, and I Wear the Black Hat blew my mind so hard I didn't speak for the rest of the night. Those are his three best, in my opinion. His work is a humorous and sometimes cynical look at pop culture and its effects on humans.
You sold me.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The best romantic movie is Twilight. Obviously.

Reactions: turkleton

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yay! I'm in love with his writing style but can't get my friends to read non-fiction, so I feel alone in my geeking out over his work.
Have you ever read I, Lucifer? Just from reading a little bit about Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs, I feel like the messages are similar, and probably delivered in a similar way. It's really dark, really cynical, and pretty humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.