07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

Reaction score
What's the name of the script that breaks down your PE by requester?

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all. I am brand new to MTurk, and I am looking for some advice! I have reached 100 approved (yay, milestone!), and am looking to get to the 1000 approved milestone. Are there any batches to look for/add to my TurkMaster so that I can get to this milestone? Which would you guys aim for, and which would you avoid? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers~
You cant work on most good batches until you hit 1K or 5k. You can do rando batches right now and surveys.

Just stay on this website and do every hit that is posted here. You'll walk away with a nice little sum of money and no rejections.

Stay away from p9r.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
45 Z's. Used Pantha.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all. I am brand new to MTurk, and I am looking for some advice! I have reached 100 approved (yay, milestone!), and am looking to get to the 1000 approved milestone. Are there any batches to look for/add to my TurkMaster so that I can get to this milestone? Which would you guys aim for, and which would you avoid? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers~
You should visit our resource section where many of the posters here have already taken their time to answer this question and many more.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/

Reactions: GoldenTemple

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Not 67, but 68 Zoltars. Used a combo of things that I kept tinkering with throughout the morning.

PE: 14.20. OK for 8:45 in the morning.

Reactions: kryss

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Everyone keep an eye on SciencyMcScienceface. I believe this is exactly how Hitler started....
Hmmm... I always thought that Hitler was miffed about not getting into art school. (Seriously)

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Taking a break to wake up. Haven't slept very long. Need to get geared to turk til 4 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.