07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex_Turker

Level Five Laser Lotus
Reaction score
you can't request the qual, you have to do 15 of the qualification HITs then they grant you the qual with a number. if your number is high enough you can work on the actual HITs
I didn't have to do any qual hits for this they just sent me an email today at 10:47 AM EDT:
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: W2XX - Qualification Survey
Requester: OCMP35
Qualification Value: 90

OCMP35 works in mysterious ways...

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've gotten scolded for every single post I've ever made here lmao. It's very much discouraging me from continuing to come on.
Don't be discouraged! You will get the hang of it. ^_^ It really just about trying to keep our standards up. We don't want to skew requesters data and lose good requesters. Stuff like attention checks, or stuff in the surveys should be treated as confidential info ^_^ If a survey is trying to see what someones raw response to bears is, but then peeps tell everyone on the forums that there are bears in the survey, then the requester isn't going to get the data they are paying us for. Stuff like attention checks are there to make sure you are paying attention to the survey and not just skimming it to get money ^_^

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I didn't have to do any qual hits for this they just sent me an email today at 10:47 AM EDT:

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

so to review, options to get an OCMP35 qual:
1. qual HITs
2. nobody knows

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Very quick. Several more by the same requester.

Title: Do a Google search for "Peter Cornell IMDB" to find any movie he has been in | PANDA
Requester: Parker Lewis [A13Q1GEGM5I2AP] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Find a any site in the search results that shows a movie Peter Cornell was in for from doing a Google search for "Peter Cornell IMDB"
Time: 8 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Location is US
I did one of these earlier but the requster had a different name and ID.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
are you doing the penny hits for numbers cause if you ain't your not going to rise all that fast. Until you hit 5k at least you should be doing number hits in-between nice batches and survey's
Yeah, working on some when they pop up. I had taken a break from them for awhile and probably should not have.

wipeout4wh

Reaction score

Looks like you got qualified to do qual HITs. I know I've seen some that I wasn't even qualified to try.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
o_O

Qualification: NeedsPayment
Requester: Joshua Introne
Qualification Value: 0

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
At this rate I have one monitor working on stuff that comes up and the other looking for a conventional job. I put in apps for a bank teller, and for two separate medical marijuana cultivation positions.

Reactions: Raven and kryss

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
For the OCMP35 hits, you need to get the Basic Qualification. Sometimes they're up for days, sometimes they aren't up for weeks. Once you get that, you can take the qual tests for their different batches.

If you do a lot of work for them, they eventually put you on a list where they just give you the batch quals before they even put out the qual hits.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
At this rate I have one monitor working on stuff that comes up and the other looking for a conventional job. I put in apps for a bank teller, and for two separate medical marijuana cultivation positions.
I start my new job as a cake decorator on monday. ^_^ Its just part time, so Ill still be turking here and there, but yay for dependable income!

Status
Not open for further replies.