07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
guess its time to leave a bunch of 1/5 star amazon reviews because the item that i ordered wasnt the item i wanted even though i specifically picked the wrong item and therefore they are wrong

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Aww. :( I hadn't tried that one yet.
I think they're fine surveys! There's just something about them that I don't feel like doing. But I never remember until I open the survey and read it. :wink:

Siraphine

Feline Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'M over sensitive because I believe in freedom of speech? Uh oh processed, careful what you say it'll get edited! LOL I'm out of here.
Your rights end where someone else's begin. There is no "freedom of speech" on the internet because the internet is not strictly a United States resource. You can be respectful to others, or you can go somewhere that you aren't expected to. Might I suggest 4chan? It seems up your alley. Sod off.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Speaking of derailing.

Last night, I was really tired because I stayed up way too late last night telling y'all about spider dreams. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and instead of grabbing my toothpaste I grabbed my benedryl cream and put it on my toothbrush.

I'm not gonna finish this story,
This is one of my greatest fears

Reactions: YAHU and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
should have said hemorrhoid cream instead of benadryl cream. Then jokes about being able to whistle really good could have ensued.
Yeah, I guess that woulda got more comments :eek:

I bought a new toothpaste that sits up on its cap instead of sideways like regular toothpaste and the benedryl cream sets the same way. Normally I keep them far apart but I was cleaning the bathroom and accidentally put them right next to each other >.<

But at least my mouth won't itch.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't keep up -- the page keep going to the newest post! THE COMPUTERS ARE TAKING OVER (or I don't know how to edit my settings).

Reactions: YAHU

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I'M over sensitive because I believe in freedom of speech? Uh oh processed, careful what you say it'll get edited! LOL I'm out of here.
Haha.. Yeah, it was just a cartoon gif of someone being "triggered", there really wasn't a need for a mod edit. People are being over sensitive I guess.

This is the mods today

Status
Not open for further replies.