07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyvirus

i'm the real taylor swift
Reaction score
this has been my best day in over a month on here! i thought i'd lost my touch, maybe today's just been a great day lol. i've gotten a lot accomplished non-turk wise too. making a list of shit i need to get down helps so much with actually getting shit done. who knew.

haven't been turking much again bc of life & work but loool fuck retail they're slow for the next month until back-to-school shopping starts and have cut my hours down to like 5 a week lolol. so now my days shall be filled with job applications and turking again hooray

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.16 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Bigbore

Reaction score
Title: Rate Dating Profile Photos (for FEMALES age 26 TO 37) | PANDA
Requester: Ben Peterson [AFEG4RKNBSL4T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.06 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.47 Generosity
★★★★ 4.55 Fairness
★★★★ 4.64 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 181 | TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give your impression of a person in a photo to be used in a DATING profile. (For Female workers age 26 to 37) (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Adult Content Qualification is 1
I literally selected the wrong age on accident on the drop down, emailed the guy and he rudely told me not to do any more of his hits or he would block me and report me to amazon for frauding requesters... scared the crap out of me was like my first week on mturk and first time i emailed a requester lol.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I order pizza now, I seriously consider ordering a Hawaiian. I haven't yet, but I fully blame you for my wanting to.
I don't like pineapples. They don't belong on pizza, imo. Now spinach is amazing on pizza.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7XX4WJmz2g1fbR1xtRHg | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.24 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.42 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 113
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I literally selected the wrong age on accident on the drop down, emailed the guy and he rudely told me not to do any more of his hits or he would block me and report me to amazon for frauding requesters... scared the crap out of me was like my first week on mturk and first time i emailed a requester lol.
I know of two people on another forum who were blocked by him for putting in different info on different HITs. So I know he does do that.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7XX4WJmz2g1fbR1xtRHg | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.24 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.42 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 113
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
a new sticky.. talk about a sight for sore eyes.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't like pineapples. They don't belong on pizza, imo. Now spinach is amazing on pizza.
Pineapples are gross with anything except maybe that pink fluff stuff my aunt made at thanksgiving when I was a kid. or pineapple upside down cake.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: An academic survey to learn about NFL fan's experience | PANDA
Requester: Market Survey Research [ARZTE1I1JJEF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Two parts: A) provide example of one of your fan experiences B) read an article about your favorite team and answer some questions. If you have recently taken a survey with an Article about an NFL team please do not take this HIT
Time: 35 minutes
Reward: $0.30

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: General demographics survey and associated tasks(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Greg B [A247MJ68NGEX5J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.40 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a straightforward survey including several decision tasks. It should take you around 8 minutes. Laptop/desktop ONLY, no mobile phones please!
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [346009814-15838] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 92;Location is one of: US

Bigbore

Reaction score
I know of two people on another forum who were blocked by him for putting in different info on different HITs. So I know he does do that.
it threw me off, i was like dang dude it was an honest mistake, I did one hit then realized what i did and emailed him about it maybe he was in a bad mood lol. wish i could do his hits I've seen some juicy batches before from him

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score

I had literally the same exact encounter on Thursday of last week. He seemed pleasant but I don't want to poke the Block Bear.

Reactions: seventhaxis

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an academic research study | PANDA
Requester: RESEARCH [A3IEYLUV2QZUJP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.56 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.13 Generosity
★★★★ 4.13 Fairness
★★★★ 4.48 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will take part in a decision making game in which you can earn additional money (estd. time: 10 min)
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.