07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My first time posting here, I just finally went and made an account. I've only been turking for a few days. I hit my limit today so I've decided it's time to try using Turkmaster... But I'm having trouble with it. Whenever I try selecting "Watch this page?" and going through with that, it seems fine but then my dashboard never updates to reflect that change.

I'm not sure if this is more appropriate for the Help forum; if so, sorry!

exdotish

Reaction score
Welcome, new member! :wave:

Do you have the dashboard page opened in a tab the whole time?
... Well now I feel like a dummy! I'd already read that the dashboard page needs to always be open in order for Turkmaster to continue running, but I didn't realize it would not be considered open while looking at actual HITs. Thank you so much!

You have to have the dashboard open in another tab
Thankyouthankyou. It's working now. I wish I would have tried that first, hadn't even thought of it.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
... Well now I feel like a dummy! I'd already read that the dashboard page needs to always be open in order for Turkmaster to continue running, but I didn't realize it would not be considered open while looking at actual HITs. Thank you so much!
Glad it was an easy fix! (Now go get an avatar so we can remember you! :) )

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My first time posting here, I just finally went and made an account. I've only been turking for a few days. I hit my limit today so I've decided it's time to try using Turkmaster... But I'm having trouble with it. Whenever I try selecting "Watch this page?" and going through with that, it seems fine but then my dashboard never updates to reflect that change.

I'm not sure if this is more appropriate for the Help forum; if so, sorry!
Welcome!

First post.

Hi everyone. This place seems fun. :)
And welcome to you as well!

Last edited:

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score

Thankyouthankyou. It's working now. I wish I would have tried that first, hadn't even thought of it.
First post.

Hi everyone. This place seems fun. :)
Hi new people. Crash course to making it around here. NEVER, take yourself or anyone you interact with serious unless making Turk cash is involved. All water faucets have been replaced with running white and red wine. Pizza is the one true food. This place is infested with large green rats. Don't be alarmed. Most of all have fun! But whatever you do... no matter what... don't...

Last edited:

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Man the forum moves quick... at least this daily thread! I'll see if I can keep up (probably not, haha)

How do you find your "daily projected earnings"?

Reactions: kryss and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.