07/07 - Fidgety Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
How. Dare. You.
Psychologically, this may go back to when I worked at a bingo hall, and after 18 years there, they accused me of stealing $25. Hell, I was making more than other emp in there. :) Well, it wasn't really "they," it was the one member of the tribe that didn't like me 'cause I was always defending my fellow co-workers.

OK, nuff. Gotta go back to making "monies"!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read small discourses in English and judge sentences on their naturalness. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UCSC Language Processing Lab [A32MXM9AYO87EL] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Read a collection of small discourse exchanges and rate sentences in the exchanges on their naturalness. Workers must be native English speakers. ~30-50mins.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read small discourses in English and judge sentences on their naturalness. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UCSC Language Processing Lab [A32MXM9AYO87EL] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Read a collection of small discourse exchanges and rate sentences in the exchanges on their naturalness. Workers must be native English speakers. ~30-50mins.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Psychologically, this may go back to when I worked at a bingo hall, and after 18 years there, they accused me of stealing $25. Hell, I was making more than other emp in there. :) Well, it wasn't really "they," it was the one member of the tribe that didn't like me 'cause I was always defending my fellow co-workers.

OK, nuff. Gotta go back to making "monies"!
I get it, it would be awful it if it was someone who knew you making the accusations. I used to work at this answering service, and a cousin of the owner left her playstation with me overnight. the next morning the owners granddaughter came in and told me "It's fine, leave it with me I"ll make sure she gets it."

Guess who got fired for stealing a console... (hint: it wasn't the granddaugther)

That only half ass relates to what you said but you reminded me of it.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
I get it, it would be awful it if it was someone who knew you making the accusations. I used to work at this answering service, and a cousin of the owner left her playstation with me overnight. the next morning the owners granddaughter came in and told me "It's fine, leave it with me I"ll make sure she gets it."

Guess who got fired for stealing a console... (hint: it wasn't the granddaugther)

Oh hell no. :(

Reactions: Jaded

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks, Jaded @Jaded

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I'm back, went to Vet, farmer's market and took a look at the new golf course they just built near me, that costs $50000 for a membership and Adam Sandler was there. So actually got out and about this morning. Now somehow have to make $18 today so I can have a $100 week.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did anyone here know sports were such a big deal? Utah is having a collective breakdown over Hayward leaving the Jazz. I'm afraid to go to the store.
You don't understand. It's all about loyalty, you give your heart and soul for the team that gave you a chance and you stick with them through the end, no matter how much more money or better opportunities you might have elsewhere.

However if a player starts being crappy ship their ass out and trade them somewhere else for not producing, eff them.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You don't understand. It's all about loyalty, you give your heart and soul for the team that gave you a chance and you stick with them through the end, no matter how much more money or better opportunities you might have elsewhere.

However if a player starts being crappy ship their ass out and trade them somewhere else for not producing, eff them.
Athletic 'tribes' act the same as political 'tribes.'

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.