Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Reasons for Having (or Not Having) a Colonoscopy | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Social Capital Research Team [A1XL7SGXQQL72W] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $31.45/hr] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This survey asks about your motives for having (or not having) a colonoscopy. It is estimated that it will take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; TookSurveyPreviously DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
That was a easy 5 minutes.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My air conditing unit suddenly stopped working so I was like, "Oh fuck" and opened my computer to look up how much a new one would cost. That's when I discover the modem also isn't working. I thought this was a weird coincidence so I dangerously stretched the AC cord to another outlet and Viola! So, I guess three outlets stopped working at once? Fun times.

TL;DR Cool with no internet and outlets are stupid.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My air conditing unit suddenly stopped working so I was like, "Oh fuck" and opened my computer to look up how much a new one would cost. That's when I discover the modem also isn't working. I thought this was a weird coincidence so I dangerously stretched the AC cord to another outlet and Viola! So, I guess three outlets stopped working at once? Fun times.

You so need to move.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Create a dialog on NFL football for twenty sentences | PANDA
Requester: edina [A1NWSKGXRO8IUS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.38] [Fair: 4.20] [Comm: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Create a dialog on NFL football for twenty sentences
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 114
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, UM, US; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

LisaPisa

Reaction score

Are they, by any chance, on the same circuit? Maybe check your breaker box?

Reactions: kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are they, by any chance, on the same circuit? Maybe check your breaker box?
I'm sure it has something to do with that but I don't even know if we have a breaker box in our unit. I'm trying to figure it out.

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score

Did you check your circuit breakers to make sure you didnt trip one?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you check your circuit breakers to make sure you didnt trip one?
They were doing installing carpet out in the hallway today and nailing stuff. Not sure if it's related.

Reactions: Kizka

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: survey on social judgment | PANDA
Requester: Shaun Nichols [A18PTSRUOO1Z41] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.71] [Fair: 4.47] [Comm: 2.67] [Fast: 4.03]
Description:
short survey; psychology
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

LisaPisa

Reaction score
They were doing installing carpet out in the hallway today and nailing stuff. Not sure if it's related.
Most residential circuits are 15 or 20 amps. A small air compressor for nailing can draw between 8-12 amps and an air conditioner could easily draw 15 amps by itself, so it's totally possible the circuit was overloaded. Most places require a circuit breaker box in each unit as code, and if not, there might be an electrical room you can access, so it's worth looking around to see if you tripped it.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Most residential circuits are 15 or 20 amps. A small air compressor for nailing can draw between 8-12 amps and an air conditioner could easily draw 15 amps by itself, so it's totally possible the circuit was overloaded. Most places require a circuit breaker box in each unit as code, and if not, there might be an electrical room you can access, so it's worth looking around to see if you tripped it.
I'm sure that's what happened. I can't find one in our until so I'm going to have my husband venture downstairs to see if he can find one. This has never happened before. :arghh:

Reactions: LisaPisa and Kizka

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure that's what happened. I can't find one in our until so I'm going to have my husband venture downstairs to see if he can find one. This has never happened before. :arghh:
Sometimes apartments can put the breaker box in a closet or utility closet where the water heater is.

Reactions: LisaPisa
Status
Not open for further replies.