07/08 - Silly Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckm

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate 63 innovations on 5 dimensions (radical, disruptive, etc.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sorin Sorescu [A3RM3DV4JU71YQ] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: We would like you to rate 63 product innovations on five dimensions of interest to the research team. The survey should take about 30 minutes and includes reading checks.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
Less than 20 minutes.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
yea but i needed the $, and the math refresher didn't hurt.
Oh definitely. I was already over halfway through when I realized how long it was taking, so I just decided to finish it. It's not even that the math was hard, just requires a lot of effort. I hope the verbal doesn't take me nearly as long. Did you do that one as well?

Also, anyone trying to catch those SuperCareer hits, keep your pandas on overnight. That's when I've caught all three of mine, and all on different nights.

$15 personality took me about an hour, the $12 math took me probably 90 minutes. I haven't done the $12 verbal yet.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh definitely. I was already over halfway through when I realized how long it was taking, so I just decided to finish it. It's not even that the math was hard, just requires a lot of effort. I hope the verbal doesn't take me nearly as long. Did you do that one as well?

Also, anyone trying to catch those SuperCareer hits, keep your pandas on overnight. That's when I've caught all three of mine, and all on different nights.

$15 personality took me about an hour, the $12 math took me probably 90 minutes. I haven't done the $12 verbal yet.
I caught the verbal and attutide ones at around 4am this morning - I was ready to give up on them

Reactions: basketcasey

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Students Only - Please answer 9 questions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Travis Richard [A3OC4OT2OQI52X] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Answer 9 questions including a few open-ended questions about your current academic goals and challenges.9
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
Sorry, we don't work on this forum.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

the only one i have caught is the $12 math. thanks for the tip, i will try that tonight.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.