Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It seems like people have gotten more aggressive/hostile with "jokes" and disagreements here lately. I'm not sure when it changed, but it's noticeable and not a good vibe.
Probably started happening after your face showed up.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It seems like people have gotten more aggressive/hostile with "jokes" and disagreements here lately. I'm not sure when it changed, but it's noticeable and not a good vibe.
You're 100% spot on ... and completely correct in saying "it's noticeable" (and people are starting to talk about it). Not a good look :/

Just post gifs*, peoples ... it's fun! :D

*under 20mb of course :p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I agree, and it's something that we're actively trying to correct. We've made several posts about it over the last several months and now our patience is starting to wear thin.

Nobody on this forum has any right at all to disrespect any other member. But we can't always do anything unless people speak up. If someone is being nasty towards you, or you're being made to feel uncomfortable, or whatever, please say something. We want it to stop as much as you do.

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
You're 100% spot on ... and completely correct in saying "it's noticeable" (and people are starting to talk about it). Not a good look :/

Just post gifs*, peoples ... it's fun! :D

*under 20mb of course :p
I have this forum thread live all day long and didn't notice anything :D.

Reactions: SweetiePuff
Status
Not open for further replies.