07/08 - Silly Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Got some script related things done today (switched yes/no button positions & changed/added keys for y/n ibotta script), added Kerek @Kerek awesome script (thanks), and found the hit database analytics script (didn't know that was a thing).

Reactions: Kerek

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i read the TO. just wondering if anyone here had done it.
I didn't post a link to the TO, I posted a link to the TO2, because I thought you were asking about time to take.

I did this task. If i recall correctly, most of the time you spend is on what feels like a practice section for the easy task at the end

D

Deleted member 526

got coffee. smells so good. think I figured out a way to make it cheaper too. steeping it in a coffee filter tied to the cup handle.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm NOT looking forward to moving and having to add a new bank.
They've changed it since the last time I done it. All they used to do was send 2 deposits. Now they want you to call them, where they will tell you to re-send the statement and they will approve it (they won't). Sent it back out of spite and it somehow worked
Took 4 tries

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
got coffee. smells so good. think I figured out a way to make it cheaper too. steeping it in a coffee filter tied to the cup handle.
I own a Kuerig and they sell those individual refillable pods that you can use over and over again. That thing alone saves me so much because I can just go make ONE cup instead of a full pot and I don't have to worry much with it.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
They've changed it since the last time I done it. All they used to do was send 2 deposits. Now they want you to call them, where they will tell you to re-send the statement and they will approve it (they won't). Sent it back out of spite and it somehow worked
Took 4 tries
Oh great! That sounds like more of a pain in the ass. Thank god I got a good 6-8 months before I move! Do I also need to send in a new drivers license cause I'm moving states? More stuff to add to the list of things to take care of!

Reactions: Kerek and Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh great! That sounds like more of a pain in the ass. Thank god I got a good 6-8 months before I move! Do I also need to send in a new drivers license cause I'm moving states? More stuff to add to the list of things to take care of!
Whatever you do, don't forget to reeee

Reactions: Kerek

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: About 5 minutes. Answer some simple questions. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: John Turri [A3NBHCAP8DYMWH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.82] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 4.71] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 86] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.69/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer some simple questions.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
Short timer but only 1.5 mins.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: K'Lee and Miriette
Status
Not open for further replies.