yea, I need to build my numbers too, I'm really bad at that

I'm a cherry picker
:cherries:

Reactions: sweetie1018

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco , those pinterests earlier, about the low quality images?

can you summon many more of them?
If not, I guess I'll settle for relevant images :rain:

please and thank you
:cheers:

Reactions: Pleco

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone know how to change Chrome settings so it doesn't clear mturk when I clear browsing data? I lose my database info every time I do that (which is every day).
Oh, interesting. I didn't realize that's what was going on. Yeah, I clear my browsing history every night too, otherwise hits just stop working a lot of time and I'm always updating my database. Good question.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Newb question: I have 300 submitted and 210 approved hits so far, and today is first day out of probation.

Trying to build my numbers - is the Crowdsurf support transcription an easy way to work on this every day? Should I just learn the process and grab a hundred or so everyday? They seem to be steady (for the 12 days I've been watching them)

Note - turking for side money, not full-time. Want to spend 2ish hrs/day working, slowing increasing goal over time.

TIA!
While you're that new, it's probably not wise to do a hundred of any one thing per day. I would try to diversify a bit, at least until you get over 1k approved. A good practice is to never do more HITs for a single requester, at one time, than you're willing to have rejected. Anything can happen.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Newb question: I have 300 submitted and 210 approved hits so far, and today is first day out of probation.

Trying to build my numbers - is the Crowdsurf support transcription an easy way to work on this every day? Should I just learn the process and grab a hundred or so everyday? They seem to be steady (for the 12 days I've been watching them)

Note - turking for side money, not full-time. Want to spend 2ish hrs/day working, slowing increasing goal over time.

TIA!
They are steady but if you're looking to increase numbers, I'd try something less time consuming. Bens maybe? IIRC Crowdsurf take several minutes a piece and don't end up being very lucrative, at that.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco , those pinterests earlier, about the low quality images?

can you summon many more of them?
If not, I guess I'll settle for relevant images :rain:

please and thank you
:cheers:
Absolutely, I'm gonna try my hardest to summon pinterests but first I have to use all of my concentration on drinking vodka so just give it a few hours.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
While you're that new, it's probably not wise to do a hundred of any one thing per day. I would try to diversify a bit, at least until you get over 1k approved. A good practice is to never do more HITs for a single requester, at one time, than you're willing to have rejected. Anything can happen.
yes, diversify your portfolio to minimize volatility over time

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely, I'm gonna try my hardest to summon pinterests but first I have to use all of my concentration on drinking vodka so just give it a few hours.
I never had to concentrate on drinking vodka..

YOu must be trying really hard!

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Demotivated and kinda bleh, but I'm going to have to power through it.
It's not like bills understand illness lol

Status
Not open for further replies.