07/09 - Salami Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
I'm at 4.50 pe for the day, no idea how that happened, but I'll take it. I'm going to go ingest some meds and find something mindless to watch.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at 4.50 pe for the day, no idea how that happened, but I'll take it. I'm going to go ingest some meds and find something mindless to watch.
I reccomend Bobs Burgers for mindless vegetation

Reactions: nikicollazo

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
nervous as hell about my date

already drinking a lot of coffee

hope i don't bring up the rock too fast
I would hold off with the Rock. Start in with some Rock N Roll Express, possibly the Midnight Express. From there you advance to Dusty Rhodes, THEN the Rock.

And of course, plan on ending the evening Four Horseman style, specifically Ric Flair..... :thumbup:

Reactions: j0e and Peachy

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
i figured you were invoking poe's law
"Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers for sincere expressions of the parodied views."

Learned something new today. Asking ME how to make money on mTurk is like asking a toddler for financial advice. I don't do fantastic on here. I don't know all the little tricks and tips that people share with each other. So when someone asks me how I'm getting work and they aren't, YEAH, I'm in shock. But I sure do appreciate everyone slamming one me for THEIR misinterpretation.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
So I showed this forum to a friend of mine who asked what I do, and his immediate response was
"So its a bunch of people roleplaying an office building on the internet."

Status
Not open for further replies.