Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Android Weather App Opinion Survey | PANDA
Requester: Gregory Bott [A25G28SG8WRGEE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Research about your opinions of weather apps (approx. 15 min) must be completed on an Android device)
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

Reactions: <Gucci>

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
What is this a picture for elephants?
No, I Googled a picture of the disc and that was the only one I could find. Too lazy to go out to the car, get it out of the CD changer, take a pic, etc. Lol

Reactions: Pleco

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
oh I didn't even check if there was a race today. is it really a racenotes race? because sometimes there are non-racenotes races.
Sorry M'Lady. Forgot you did those also.

Yes, the Sprint Cup race is tonight at Kentucky. They're running tonight as opposed to tomorrow. NBCSN if you have TV access.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

Sorry M'Lady. Forgot you did those also.

Yes, the Sprint Cup race is tonight at Kentucky. They're running tonight as opposed to tomorrow. NBCSN is you have TV access.
TY! :) my usb ports stopped working for playing sound. both on my computer and through my headphones. doing racenotes on the ipad is really slow, but better than nothing today. it's weird because my usb ports work for keyboard and mouse. hopefully I can fix it.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
TY! :) my usb ports stopped working for playing sound. both on my computer and through my headphones. doing racenotes on the ipad is really slow, but better than nothing today. it's weird because my usb ports work for keyboard and mouse. hopefully I can fix it.
That sounds more like a specific hardware issue (i.e. bad drivers) than the ports, especially with your keyboard and mouse working... Hmmm, let me do some looking...

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
No I will not list every state I have lived in, for how long, and why at the end of a .50 survey. NO!
It's already pretty easily found publicly. I didn't mind. Plus I have a really uncommon surname so if somebody wants to find me, they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.