07/09 - Salami Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
So... I just wanna sit here and have racenotes delivered to me... and I don't want to search for any other work...

and nothing's happening... and I am sad...

*waaaaaaaa *sniff

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
They crashed at one point when I was near two stops. I had to sit in the car for 10 minutes trying to log on until it worked. Then I grabbed the pokestops and went home xD I hope they will fix those issues at some point.
There is a town nearby with seven churches on one block. I may have driven there on a ridiculous pretense just to drive down that block. I was not alone either.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Jimmy Spencer - Start your engines!

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I was just going to post...headphones set up, browser optimized, panda running...
Yep, and a Coke (liquid, not to be confused with the snorting variety). Waiting...I hope it's not a bust again.

Reactions: Concise

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a town nearby with seven churches on one block. I may have driven there on a ridiculous pretense just to drive down that block. I was not alone either.
Lucky :eek:
The stuff here is so spread out, but I've only really driven around my immediate neighboring areas. There is a park/cemetery area I haven't been to yet that has a gym and some stops. I might do that tomorrow.

Reactions: Red Leaf Falls

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I jogged over 20 miles today (eh took breaks but for the record I can do 20 miles i'm working up to ultra marathons) catching fucking pokemon along the tow (is it a toepath or towpath?) that runs almost through my entire state north to south, I think tomorrow i'm going to get my camel back and my bike and see if I can do all 85 miles, I currently own 3 gyms in my city. I am 33 and there is no shame in my game.

here enjoy this its what my "get in the rhythm" for running song is.

noooow if you'll excuse me I got some racenotes to do!

hkybaby21

Reaction score
ill be back later. time to start dinner

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I jogged over 20 miles today (eh took breaks but for the record I can do 20 miles i'm working up to ultra marathons) catching fucking pokemon along the tow (is it a toepath or towpath?) that runs almost through my entire state north to south, I think tomorrow i'm going to get my camel back and my bike and see if I can do all 85 miles, I currently own 3 gyms in my city. I am 33 and there is no shame in my game.

here enjoy this its what my "get in the rhythm" for running song is.

noooow if you'll excuse me I got some racenotes to do!

No but seriously, that is crazy impressive. :eek:

Reactions: Red Leaf Falls
Status
Not open for further replies.