Votes: 29 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I've gotten 3 completely blank review ones so far. Someone has a very clumsy and fat finger.

Reactions: Pleco and Rerun

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've seen someone putting 24 hours, which isn't listed in the directions. Also a link that wasn't listed in the email.

I would assume 8 hours is okay as it's in one of the examples.
If someone says in the response that the account will be locked in 28,800 seconds, is this allowed? Thanks.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
If I just wanted to make some numbers, who is a good reliable requester that does .01 batches? Thanking you in advance!

Reactions: Rerun

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If I just wanted to make some numbers, who is a good reliable requester that does .01 batches? Thanking you in advance!
They change all of the time. Go to the hits available to you page. Search by most available and check the TO of all the top results.

Reactions: kewlncguy and Rerun

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish to apologize, because apparently I was wrong. Knowing that the intention of the batches is to refine results for Pinterest users (and being a Pinterest user), it seemed clear to me that the pins in the last beauty batch were style-related rather than beauty-related. I spoke up about it, and a couple of others also noticed the discrepancy and stopped doing them. It was wrong of me to imply that the study that mentioned workers not paying attention applied to this particular batch event. It did not occur to me that things were less clear to others. I meant no offense and if I did offend anyone, I truly apologize.
You don't have to apologize for anything! You made an ON-TOPIC post, and your points were valid. You didn't finger-point, nor did you wrongly accuse. You just said, "hey, this is what I think!" And honestly, your opinion means more to me than a lot of other folks'.

I just saw your posts as a way to talk to my friend minkyboodle @minkyboodle. I missed her.
:yellowheart::heart::greenheart::blueheart:

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess since I can't catch any sites reviews, I'll go finish my nails.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Support Bot Training | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Eric Sites [A395R40FJDRGLV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.34/hr] [Pen: 0.02 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Help train a support bot, follow the supplied writing prompt to come up with 5 possible questions and then supply acceptable answers to those questions based on the supplied scenario.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 517
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Wisdom of the crowd wanted: Marketing Project | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pocket Gardener [AE0N9H9BYWJ1L] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.65/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Your task will be to develop a marketing plan together with two other "Turkers", as we want to profit from the "wisdom of the crowd". As this is part of a research project, you will also be asked a few questions before and after working on the task.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, does it still allow you to submit if you see the repeat question message?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish to apologize, because apparently I was wrong. Knowing that the intention of the batches is to refine results for Pinterest users (and being a Pinterest user), it seemed clear to me that the pins in the last beauty batch were style-related rather than beauty-related. I spoke up about it, and a couple of others also noticed the discrepancy and stopped doing them. It was wrong of me to imply that the study that mentioned workers not paying attention applied to this particular batch event. It did not occur to me that things were less clear to others. I meant no offense and if I did offend anyone, I truly apologize.
You don't have to apologize for anything! You made an ON-TOPIC post, and your points were valid. You didn't finger-point, nor did you wrongly accuse. You just said, "hey, this is what I think!" And honestly, your opinion means more to me than a lot of other folks'.

I just saw your posts as a way to talk to my friend minkyboodle @minkyboodle. I missed her.
:yellowheart::heart::greenheart::blueheart:
Couldn't agree more, i was on the opposite side of the discussion and i dont think you said anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.