07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I'm so fucking disillusioned. At 39, I'm more disillusioned than ever. WHat kind of world are we leaving our children? :(
its definitely disheartening. But there are good people.

Some of them are right here, which is nice. But I've never been more wary of my own friends.

Then again, now I know who my real friends are :shrug:

All I can do is keep on living, learning, and understanding, for whatever that's worth.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mturk better come through this week because I just blew a bunch of money on a mouse. Not that kind of mouse, the computer kind.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
its definitely disheartening. But there are good people.

Some of them are right here, which is nice. But I've never been more wary of my own friends.

Then again, now I know who my real friends are :shrug:

All I can do is keep on living, learning, and understanding, for whatever that's worth.
Same here. I try to be as open as possible with my boys and enjoy life. It's just shitty to be able to feel "carefree" due to the color of our skin to do whatever we want while others are struggling so much. I mean, there are protests going on in my nearest city, but I won't go and I won't take my kids because I'm scared. I want to go but I want to protect my family more than anything. I can't imagine how the mothers in the absolute middle of things feel right now.

Reactions: Azazael and VGB
D

Deleted member 526

It's dead in here tonight. Meantime, I'm fighting neighbors on Facebook for BLM, feminism, humanism, blah blah blah tonight... Probably need to just go to bed since I can't change the fucking world. :-/
are people fighting more than usual on facebook over something? I checked and only saw the usual drama

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mturk better come through this week because I just blew a bunch of money on a mouse. Not that kind of mouse, the computer kind.
What mouse did you buy?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
are people fighting more than usual on facebook over something? I checked and only saw the usual drama
On my feed, yes. We just buried Ali a few weeks ago. Now we are shutting down interstates in protest. It's a very volatile area, Louisville, KY. Progressive and backward all at once...

Status
Not open for further replies.