07/11 - Mamba Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
What if the real experiment is to see how many people do the right thing and take the makeup survey? :tinfoil:

Also therefore survey content: :ban:
This is exactly what I thought! Didn't post so as not be be reprimanded.

Reactions: BrewMeister

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find CLEP Credit Policies for Colleges and Universities | PANDA
Requester: Dan Post [A1OU9CYKTO76CL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a college, search the internet for their CLEP Credit Policy. This task should take ~10-15 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 19
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 5000

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I think about buying one... I just ask myself if it is really worth 300, or even 200.

And it isn't... just another expensive piece of electronic garbage that will not be supported in a couple of years and whose only function is to promote sitting on my couch slowly dying from a sedentary life.
Budget gamer here, always a generation behind in consoles

pc masterrace etc

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Every time I think about buying one... I just ask myself if it is really worth 300, or even 200.

And it isn't... just another expensive piece of electronic garbage that will not be supported in a couple of years and whose only function is to promote sitting on my couch slowly dying from a sedentary life.
didn't really ask for opinions on whether i should buy a ps4 or not. i'm going to buy one anyway, just wanted opinions on a decent price for a used one. we use our ps3 daily and also get plenty of exercise

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
didn't really ask for opinions on whether i should buy a ps4 or not. i'm going to buy one anyway, just wanted opinions on a decent price for a used one. we use our ps3 daily and also get plenty of exercise
200-225 is a good price depending on how old it is used.

Thats close to my bare minimum if I would sell my own. That being said it might just be better to wait for a sale on a bundle edition from a retail chain and you could probably see the sale down to 250+ and it'd be new.

Reactions: Azazael

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Budget gamer here, always a generation behind in consoles

pc masterrace etc
I don't even play mine, I just knew Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 would be out eventually. I bought it for Bloodborne originally.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
How many Panda's I should have in PCrazy? I'm missing a lot of the big money surveys so I'm constantly adding them to it. Is that a bad idea?

Reactions: exdotish

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Legitimately just sold mine yesterday for $225. Came with a game, the PS camera, a second controller and an SSD along with normal 500GB HDD. He got that at a steal for sure but I never used mine. I think you should expect something around that price -- more if you're buying additional components and peripherals.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
How many Panda's I should have in PCrazy? I'm missing a lot of the big money surveys so I'm constantly adding them to it. Is that a bad idea?
I stock pile them all and just go about my day Turking when I call it a day and I know i'll be near my computer I let all the pandas run I gathered throughout the day, I'd say I grab about 2/3rds of all the ones I add

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Research Survey about Risks (about 35 min)
Requester: Internet Research Lab [A17GKYKR5IHV1E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.65 Generosity
★★★★ 4.85 Fairness
★★★★ 4.81 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer mostly multiple choice questions, mostly regarding how you perceive risks. Please only complete once.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 50;Location is US
25 minutes

Reactions: Matilda Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.