07/12 - Tostada Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I wonder which is better, Firefox or Chrome, for doing the Amazon Rekogs. (gonna grind through them since there's nothing else, get tired of looking at shoes for a penny a hit for 25 seconds of work)

Dill

Reaction score
Morning kids!

Another reason I run multiple PCs. Mornin' all!:)
It's just weird because their software program detects if you have more than 1 monitor connected and won't continue unless you disconnect the other monitors.

Reactions: Jerami

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Interactive study, 10-15 minutes, $1.50 guaranteed + BONUS up to $12 (twelve dollars) | Accept
Requester: Mary Rigdon [A344KG0NAY3EU1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will be matched with other workers and complete a series of tasks. Your bonus payment will depend on your own, and other workers' actions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Interactive Study July 2018 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$[/td][/tr]
Do this.

cosmia

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I've been trying to work on these rekogs, but they're taking so long to load and submit that it's not even close to being worth it.

Reactions: GTR

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Ahn

Reaction score
Anything wrong with Mturk?
I'm unable to accept any Hit as Mturk keeps redirecting me to account set up page, asking me to complete my registration.
I can access my dashboard, preview Hits but cannot accept them or transfer funds.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm unable to accept any Hit as Mturk keeps redirecting me to account set up page, asking me to complete my registration.
I can access my dashboard, preview Hits but cannot accept them or transfer funds.
If you keep separate Mturk and Amazon.com accounts you may be logged in to the wrong account.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
all good for me.

Reactions: Despairagus and Ahn
Status
Not open for further replies.