07/12 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't work atm, which is a big change. I guess I thought it was better to cast a wide net. I try to make $25-40 a day also.
Thats my goal and im a fulltime turker. I find it impossible to go above $30 with a day of surveys only, every time someone posts a time for a survey it takes me atleast twice as long to do it. gah.

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Software tools for Amazon Turkers - 6 Question Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: libcoder [A1Z38D06W0L0XF] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: I am a software developer considering developing a way for Turkers to better keep track of the HITS that they have worked on. I've created a mock-up of the software. Would you please take a look at the mock-ups and provide your opinion about this software
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
Sorry, not paying $2.99 for it.
i hope that wasn't part of the hit. We have our own dedicated developer here with Kadauchi @Kadauchi anyways :D

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Software tools for Amazon Turkers - 6 Question Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: libcoder [A1Z38D06W0L0XF] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: I am a software developer considering developing a way for Turkers to better keep track of the HITS that they have worked on. I've created a mock-up of the software. Would you please take a look at the mock-ups and provide your opinion about this software
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
Sorry, not paying $2.99 for it.
I'd totally pay for scripts if that were available. A little upfront money for more efficient money making on hits would be worth it imo.

Reactions: Kallee and Kerek

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea i used to be able to hit 40 consistantly when i started last year today is the only day i hit that when i came back

D

Deleted member 481

Just watched a 9 minute tutorial of overwatch. I still can't figure out what it's benefit is, compared to using pandacrazy.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd totally pay for scripts if that were available. A little upfront money for more efficient money making on hits would be worth it imo.
I sell to order script yo.
Just watched a 9 minute tutorial of overwatch. I still can't figure out if it's better than panda crazy.
Overwatch is a HIT Monitor replacement.

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched a 9 minute tutorial of overwatch. I still can't figure out if it's better than panda crazy.
wellI dont think it accepts hits automatically for you. its more like Hit Monitor if you know what that is.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't work atm, which is a big change. I guess I thought it was better to cast a wide net. I try to make $25-40 a day also.
i do the same! i set a goal of $20 or more per day because I know I don't have time to do much more than that with the IRL job. It makes days like the last 3 be really good since all have hit PE over goal every day. Also makes days when I don't reach the goal a bit easier.
I'm glad I found out about mturk. I know we talk about it being hell but I honestly enjoy it. It has helped us out in different ways over the last couple of years.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and the requester search for c-sats, for me, just doesn't seem to pick anything up. I can't figure it out so I said eh, stick to the $1.12s.
You could setup C-Sats in Overwatch

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats my goal and im a fulltime turker. I find it impossible to go above $30 with a day of surveys only, every time someone posts a time for a survey it takes me atleast twice as long to do it. gah.
If I only hit around $20 on the survey only days I am happy with that. Especially on a slow day like a Saturday.

Reactions: charlie

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad I found out about mturk. I know we talk about it being hell but I honestly enjoy it. It has helped us out in different ways over the last couple of years.
I was about to lose my place and I found mturk, Ive been squeaking by for the last 8 months, where dem good quals at????:)

Reactions: Pippa
Status
Not open for further replies.