07/12 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I know, I tell people that Abby is really the longest relationship outside of family i have ever had. And she has to be right here. I don't leave the house much cause I have pretty extreme PTSD so it's nice to have the company
Glad you have her. Just remember to take care of yourself too.

Reactions: kewlncguy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
My sisters bf had the tape lying around. I put it in my walkman and listened to nothing but the song master of puppets for two days. it kicked my butt hard. I didnt go back to metallica till One came out. then I bought a guitar and yadayada..
The black album and Rust in Peace were released around the same time. There's no comparison in my eyes.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've never been one to lay out a sentence correctly :wink:
I'm massively addicted to them though, and I always have been. In fact I'm not sure I listen to anything else at all during the day over their albums. I suppose I'm so deep into their music it just doesn't register with me that other people dislike them. Discussing bands never really ends well but I've always felt the need to defend them, in a way. I'm sorry that this post was much longer than needed to reply to this
I'm with you.

From the slideshow "Scurry to save The Red Panda" by Marley S:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I've never been one to lay out a sentence correctly :wink:
I'm massively addicted to them though, and I always have been. In fact I'm not sure I listen to anything else at all during the day over their albums. I suppose I'm so deep into their music it just doesn't register with me that other people dislike them. Discussing bands never really ends well but I've always felt the need to defend them, in a way. I'm sorry that this post was much longer than needed to reply to this
I used to feel this way about Pink Floyd. Then I realized, well, they don't need the fans. Metallica either. You like what you like.

Reactions: Metallica and Kerek

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Congrats you have another rat now I'm moving in with you I don't take up much space but make sure you have aged gouda in the fridge thanks this is gonna work out great.
oooohhhh...I loved smoked Gouda. I would definitely go get some if I hadn't become vegan. But for my new roomy, anything. We'll become fast friends and share all our surveys and stuff...( I meant to reply earlier but had to go out)

Reactions: Pleco and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.