07/13 - Relax, It's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I opted in for a Shudder trial last night and I put on this documentary called Never Sleep Again about the NOES series of films. 2 hours in I'm thinking how long is this thing, like four or five hours long!
legit it is that long. it never ends

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Dill

Reaction score
Watched the match all morning, get up once to grab something to eat and the game is over. Reeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: Pleco and Peachy

egryan1

Reaction score
Title: Answer a short academic survey | PANDA
Requester: Sophie Hill [A3D1LIDAYV1KQB] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Please give us your opinion on social issues
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 82
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications: pilot1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
about 5 mins

D

Deleted member 481

i have a feeling they might now lol

nadal and joker won’t even be able to finish their match today because of it
Looks like they're gonna close the roof & have nadal & djokovic play their match, smh. Gotta feel bad for Anderson if either finishes the match in 3 sets. Can't imagine you can recover in 40 hours from playing for over 6 hours.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Looks like they're gonna close the roof & have nadal & djokovic play their match, smh. Gotta feel bad for Anderson if either finishes the match in 3 sets. Can't imagine you can recover in 40 hours from playing for over 6 hours.
they have to stop playing at 11pm london time though, right? (i think)

its about to be 8pm there. so they have about 3 hrs. probably 2 hrs 45 when they finish warm ups

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, you're trying to do good work and I wouldn't stress too much about it. The topics were so bad and vague that I wonder how much useful information they got from us.
You mean like this:

Is the video about "Female"?

Um, well. The person doing the talking IS female. And she's playing with toys. And it's in a foreign language.

Reactions: Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I can’t see Nadal or Joker winning in straights, but you never know

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You mean like this:

Um, well. The person doing the talking IS female. And she's playing with toys. And it's in a foreign language.
"Is the video about female?" sounds like a question that someone with a fedora would ask.

Reactions: tricker

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You mean like this:

Instructions in other Sergey hits like this make it seem like if there's a female in there, then it's about female.

Last edited:

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
Title: Wellbeing Interview | Accept
Requester: Connor Toohill [A2ZX3C2V3ABCID] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=22.50] [Pen=null] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting 20 minute interviews about a mobile wellbeing application over Skype for $8.00. If interested, please send us a message and we will follow up with details.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Just finished this one up. It's way less painless than I was expecting! I highly recommend trying to catch it if this is something that interests you.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Instructions in other Sergey hits like this make it seem like if there's a female in there, then it's about female.
Yeah, these instructions too. I did mark that yes. But the second answer was kind of a judgment call. Would you watch this if you were specifically looking for videos about females?

Some would. Like those Fedora wearing chaps.

Reactions: Jaded and Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, these instructions too. I did mark that yes. But the second answer was kind of a judgment call. Would you watch this if you were specifically looking for videos about females?

Some would. Like those Fedora wearing chaps.
I usually do no on the second question when it's set up like that. The instructions I'm thinking of have an example where it's a concert in Staples Center (something like that.) It says it's about staples center because the name is in the title of the video, but no one is watching it just for that.

So that's how I judge everything.

edit: Not sure if this is helpful, but I tried so that's gotta count for something.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I usually do no on the second question when it's set up like that. The instructions I'm thinking of have an example where it's a concert in Staples Center (something like that.) It says it's about staples center because the name is in the title of the video, but no one is watching it just for that.

So that's how I judge everything.

edit: Not sure if this is helpful, but I tried so that's gotta count for something.
Those are the exact instructions I use! And I did mark it no, however with THIS video specifically? Some would watch it if they were looking for super cute Asian females playing with toys. So if some mark it yes, I can see a justification for that. (I mean if someone is searching for videos about females? What would be the motivation, lol...?) (don't answer that, Pleco @Farmer Pleco !)

(and I may or may not have just spent a really long time trying to find an image that included a fedora and chaps, even tho I wasn't referring to those types of chaps, but it stuck in my head and I couldn't get it out. But, I cannot find an image with a fedora and chaps! The interwebs failed me.)

Reactions: Pleco and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Those are the exact instructions I use! And I did mark it no, however with THIS video specifically? Some would watch it if they were looking for super cute Asian females playing with toys. So if some mark it yes, I can see a justification for that. (I mean if someone is searching for videos about females? What would be the motivation, lol...?) (don't answer that, Pleco @Farmer Pleco !)

(and I may or may not have just spent a really long time trying to find an image that included a fedora and chaps, even tho I wasn't referring to those types of chaps, but it stuck in my head and I couldn't get it out. But, I cannot find an image with a fedora and chaps! The interwebs failed me.)
I'd be a little scared to google fedoras and chaps

GTR

Reaction score
I swear to god next time I get a "recall a time" prompt I'm going to go full American Pie and go into graphic detail about "This one time at band camp" and make them regret asking
just use one of my TRUE stories from the forum :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be a little scared to google fedoras and chaps
Totally safe. A bunch of cowboy looking people in chaps, and men like Don Draper in fedoras.

Actually, kind of a great thing to search come to think of it. Easy on the eyes.

Reactions: Jaded

fragments

Reaction score
Title: Write Original Job Descriptions of 250 Words | PANDA
Requester: Virtual Worker [A163A5ZMUKOOV6] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read a selection of 2-3 job postings and then write a generic description for that type of job.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 30
Reward: $4.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
This wasn't too terrible to do, I just hope that I don't get rejected. I wrote everything originally, but it's fairly basic for what they were asking for. :/

Reactions: nopoopwarez
Status
Not open for further replies.