Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: Starslip and GTR

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. Mah. Gawd.

I am so all over this store. This Halloween is going to rock. I'm buying me some cool stuff.
my fave holiday! thanks.

Hypothetical scenario. A guy in his 40s without kids shows up at your door on Halloween night wearing a Powerslave Eddie mask and a Pink Floyd T-Shirt. Do you give him candy?
Hell yes, all the candies!!!

Reactions: GTR and mboone73

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hypothetical scenario. A guy in his 40s without kids shows up at your door on Halloween night wearing a Powerslave Eddie mask and a Pink Floyd T-Shirt. Do you give him candy?
Yes. Anyone dressed up gets candy if they come to my door. Even if they freak me out totally.

I'll just push it out of my mail slot.

Reactions: GTR and mboone73

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I thought you were asking if a card under paypal counted. I hope I didn't mess you up too bad.
Na, it's fine, I've been stalling on doing them anyway.

What do you end up doing if it's an input line only and the symbol doesn't come up when you type in the card number? Put no on visa and discover since you don't know, or...?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I tell him he should pick one theme and stick with it

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Na, it's fine, I've been stalling on doing them anyway.

What do you end up doing if it's an input line only and the symbol doesn't come up when you type in the card number? Put no on visa and discover since you don't know, or...?
Yea, I mark the option that says "yes but only input field..." and mark discover and visa no, I did notice that a few pages needed more than the first 4 numbers to make the logo pop up but that was rare.

Reactions: Starslip

GTR

Reaction score
if the Eddie mask was from Killers and the Pink Floyd T-shirt from Dark Side of The Moon... then yes
Hypothetically, would this guy happen to be wearing a RUSH thong from Moving Pictures?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This will actually be the first year I get to stay home on Halloween since I started massively decorating for it. I'm going to miss taking the kid out trick or treating, but I'm also stoked about making the outside awesome. I may finally invest in a fog machine since I'll be home the whole time. That will look great over the graveyard I do every year.

And I gotta find me a good costume to wear when I'm opening the door for candy giving.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The pay rate on these Weinstocks is not great.

Reactions: DareAngel3

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Soooo, I'm working a certain hit and I thought a site was funny and showing it to my mom. And I accidentally submitted it, they are COD only:

Order received

Thank you. Your order has been received.

• Order number: 78485
  • Date: July 13, 2018
  • Total: $150.00
  • Payment method: Cash on Delivery
Pay with cash upon delivery.

Order details
Product Total
Extra Large Mega THC Krispies - LOL Edibles (1,800mg THC - 3 flavors) - Frooty Krispie (1,800mg THC) × 2 $150.00
Subtotal: $150.00
Delivery Fee: (free for orders over $50)
Payment method: Cash on Delivery
Total: $150.00
Is this legit?

Is Chris Hansen going to knock at my door if I order these?

Reactions: basketcasey

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's kind of funny to imagine the real world equivalent of these HITs. Just imagine someone busting into a store and grabbing the first item they see, slamming it down on the counter and going "This! I want this! Ring it up!". The cashier starts to make small talk and they say "yeah yeah that's great, what can I pay with?" They then jot down that info and run out of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.