07/15 - Motivation Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Survey suddenly decided to tell me it was full halfway through, I submitted anyway. Totally over requester bullshit.

I want my 2 dollars

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Say you looked at the predicted time of a microtask, and decided NOT to work on it... but afterwards, it turns out someone else completed it faster than the predicted time!"

Story of my life. Plus I feel like this requester really gets us

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE $135.98
Was a pretty great day. A few different batches showed up, and caught a few nice paying surveys (and a metric ton of mediocre surveys). I was hoping to get a decent week in this week because i go on vacation next week, so it'd be nice to have a little extra cash to bring on the trip.

Miklast

Builds robots sometimes
Reaction score
Reactions: TSolo315

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is the most quality hit ive accepted.

Theres not even a spot to send in the completed work, ignoring the fact it doesnt even submit to begin with (wrongly assumed pressing submit would give me a place to upload assuming i even tried).

FLpapo @FLpapo here's that $50 HIT you wanted.

Reactions: TSolo315

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
YAHU @YAHU used to always find cheap tickets to Japan.

If you read this, let me know if you see anything.

Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
YAHU @YAHU used to always find cheap tickets to Japan.

If you read this, let me know if you see anything.
Oh. I get H.I.S. travel's mailer and they show when tickets are cheap, but they seem to be cheapest around november and the beginning of the year starting from a few days after new years. if you book AROUND november/black friday the tickets are the cheapest for jan-april (before golden week)

If you have a chase/comparable travel card, you can get it down to about $300-400 for economy non stop on ANA/JAL

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Oh. I get H.I.S. travel's mailer and they show when tickets are cheap, but they seem to be cheapest around november and the beginning of the year starting from a few days after new years. if you book AROUND november/black friday the tickets are the cheapest for jan-april (before golden week)

If you have a chase/comparable travel card, you can get it down to about $300-400 for economy non stop on ANA/JAL
Thanks, good looking out.

Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, good looking out.

Some people think it's expensive, but if you're in the position to take any sort of vacation, then Japan is doable. lodging in a business hotel is cheap and safe (50-70/night) or you could even get a room in a hostel for like 30/night. food is also cheap/convenience store food is actually food

edit: wait... those tickets are out of LAX, if you're in a random flyover state it might be like double the cost.

My wife's mom lives in the middle of shitfuck nowhere north carolina, and tickets are nearly $600 LOLFUCKTHAT

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Some people think it's expensive, but if you're in the position to take any sort of vacation, then Japan is doable. lodging in a business hotel is cheap and safe (50-70/night) or you could even get a room in a hostel for like 30/night. food is also cheap/convenience store food is actually food

edit: wait... those tickets are out of LAX, if you're in a random flyover state it might be like double the cost.

My wife's mom lives in the middle of shitfuck nowhere north carolina, and tickets are nearly $600 LOLFUCKTHAT
$600 round trip though is not that bad. Its expensive having to fly over the ocean. And just regular economy without any deals is usually at least over $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.