07/15 - Saving Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score

I feel so sorry for this person. they ordered pizza on an app. checked the "none" box. got zero cheese and zero sauce by mistake! :eek:
I ordered a bunch of plain cheeseburgers once at McDonald's. When I got home all that was on the "burgers" was a slice of cheese, no burger.

cassius

Reaction score
that's awesome that you guys were so honest
I don't know what happened. They didn't mean to overlook us and I can make noise to draw attention to myself. Maybe there was something else going on. This was a suburb of Houston. It was the afternoon though when things are usually quiet but the shows are less expensive. But yeah, we wouldn't do that. We didn't intend to sneak in.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what happened. They didn't mean to overlook us and I can make noise to draw attention to myself. Maybe there was something else going on. This was a suburb of Houston. It was the afternoon though when things are usually quiet but the shows are less expensive. But yeah, we wouldn't do that. We didn't intend to sneak in.
Peachy @PeachyRider's fault confirmed

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
We went to a movie that had the guy from X-files in it. It wasn't that good but we wanted to see him in something besides X files. We went to the Sony theater that was off 45 in Spring. Couldn't get anyone to pay attention to us to take our money. They weren't that busy just ignoring us. So it was about time for the movie to start and I said let's go. X looked at me like I'd lost my mind. We actually were honest people. I said come on. We'll pay when we leave. So we saw the movie and then actually did go to the counter after to pay. And she looked at us stunned and told us to go. We got by them, still wanted to pay and they said get out of there. So we did.
Never heard anything like that before. Weird. Truly weird. Maybe they hated their boss.

Reactions: cassius

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 Minute Survey on Consumer Preferences!(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lead Lab at Leeds [AF4GJPMV4V5N2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.56 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.66 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 97 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read about a scenario where a person is purchasing a game for a game night and answer some questions about your judgments of the situation!
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [50928-50339] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
We went to a movie that had the guy from X-files in it. It wasn't that good but we wanted to see him in something besides X files. We went to the Sony theater that was off 45 in Spring. Couldn't get anyone to pay attention to us to take our money. They weren't that busy just ignoring us. So it was about time for the movie to start and I said let's go. X looked at me like I'd lost my mind. We actually were honest people. I said come on. We'll pay when we leave. So we saw the movie and then actually did go to the counter after to pay. And she looked at us stunned and told us to go. We got by them, still wanted to pay and they said get out of there. So we did.

Sony Theater?

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Yes, I think it was Sony in those days. The one off 45 across from the high school. I think it closed some years ago, maybe.
It was a Loews. Now it's AMC. There's a Lowe's hardware store across the street from it now. I used to live in an apartment complex behind that theater. I'm still rather close to it actually.

cassius

Reaction score
It was a Loews. Now it's AMC. There's a Lowe's hardware store across the street from it now. I used to live in an apartment complex behind that theater. I'm still rather close to it actually.
Maybe it was a Loews but I keep thinking it was Sonys and they had a batch of problems years back and closed their theaters.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Times sure have changed over the years. We purposely snuck people into the drive-in, hidden in the trunk of the car. I fit 4 people in the trunk one time. I would have never even thought about stopping and paying for them on the way out. Would have taken all the fun out of it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's pouring outside
time to fix me a whiskey & coke

Reactions: Pleco

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Times sure have changed over the years. We purposely snuck people into the drive-in, hidden in the trunk of the car. I fit 4 people in the trunk one time. I would have never even thought about stopping and paying for them on the way out. Would have taken all the fun out of it.
You are a treasure

Reactions: ChristopherASA

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Maybe it was a Loews but I keep thinking it was Sonys and they had a batch of problems years back and closed their theaters.
It might have been Sony at one point. That theater has been there for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.