07/15 - What about Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Nah dude i don't think anyone here has ever been to turkey or are they planning to

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

turker4hire

Reaction score
(you didn't miss that much)
Really? It looks like I did. I just went through and added lots of logged hits to my HF, but I probably won't catch any unless they post more later. I caught a 40 cents hit that took almost 9 minutes. Ugh. Darn unrated requesters and their long underpaid hits. ?

Reactions: jan

freekshow420

Reaction score
Looks like I missed some hits this morning, but I had my weekly errands to run. Hopefully, the afternoon will be productive.
you didnt miss much , i put all the hits in my hit catcher and still haven't caught a thing,

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about a physical situation! (~6 min) | Accept
Requester: Eric P Kuo [A35360IU4D4R7L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.20] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You'll read some text and answer questions about a physical situation. This HIT is part of a research study conducted at the University of Illinois
Qualifications: Completed BCC Study 3 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Completed BCC Study 2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

James Houghton

Reaction score
Just a heads up, the first "Clue" game today starts in 5 mins, for those who haven't played:

Takes 20-30 mins (depending on wait time as other players join) and pays ~$4. Quals: US/Canada, 100+HITs, 90%+Approval, haven't played the game before.

If you'd like to play, the following links will take you to the HIT at the time indicated (and will error before that time):
It's important to click the link and enter the game as soon as it launches; otherwise you may not get a spot, or may have to wait in the lobby for other players to join.

turker4hire

Reaction score
you didnt miss much , i put all the hits in my hit catcher and still haven't caught a thing,
I've caught 4 crappy low paying hits since I logged back in. I did two of them, 1 hit was broke, and the other hit I returned after I saw it paid a single $1 for 20-30 minutes with no mention of a bonus. I said, No thank you! :wink:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: This questionnaire has been created for respondents who have ever posted a purchase photo using Instagram or other i.(5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: A1LSN48FGUTM59 [A1LSN48FGUTM59] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Available: 0
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about social network sites. Already taken another of my survey has not been granted. You must have a personal account on SNSs and an experience of posting photoes on SNSs. be 20 or older and a US Citizen.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about a physical situation! (~6 min) | Accept
Requester: Eric P Kuo [A35360IU4D4R7L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.83] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.80
Description: You'll read some text and answer questions about a physical situation. This HIT is part of a research study conducted at the University of Illinois

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Writing

Title: 3-minute Survey | Accept
Requester: Chris Roth [AYDCDY424NU4E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.14] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Description: Tell us what you think about different lotteries.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
This had a few screener questions at the beginning, then a survey on the longish side. Upon completion, I get: Sorry, you do not qualify to participate in this survey

Title: Answer a survey about your grocery shopping | Accept
Requester: Sunshine02 [A2OXXCRFP0XA2E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.45] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Description: Give us your opinion about shopping for grocery products

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: turker4hire

freekshow420

Reaction score
I've caught 4 crappy low paying hits since I logged back in. I did two of them, 1 hit was broke, and the other hit I returned after I saw it paid a single $1 for 20-30 minutes with no mention of a bonus. I said, No thank you! :wink:
i feel your pain , that's basically how my day has been going. I caught a1 dollar hit earlier , and got a 2 dollar email study for a part two of the series .. and was told that it will take about 30 mins with a team bonus of 5 dollars etc blah blah . to find out that you never worked with a team together you just keep getting advanced to the result page of each round telling you how much bonus you made (which is always 0 because you cant do anything except proceed to the next result page) till i get to the end for it to say here is your bonus with a big ol 0.00 in big text to make sure i know how much bonus i got .

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: We are looking for individuals who cook at home, among other qualifications. | PANDA
Requester: Jonathan Pirc [A39YZ5CCWDI0H7] (Req TV): $14.60/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are looking for individuals who cook at home, among other qualifications. You must qualify for the survey in order to receive credits. If you do not leave correct confirmation code, your HIT will be rejected.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about daily life events and emotions | Accept
Requester: JIANG YUFEI [A23V62LYD0N5CA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.17] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Description: You will complete a series of scales about your daily life events and emotions. The whole study will take about 5 -15 minutes.

turker4hire

Reaction score
WARNING: Don't do this hit!! I was over 10 minutes into it, when I received a message stating that I didn't qualify for the survey. I received this error after giving my opinion on which grocery items were healthy, unhealthy, etc... I guess that's why there's lots of returns on this hit. Early on, it stated that I qualified, because I was between 18-70. I guess its time to write them up so others don't get burned by this scam requester.

Title: Answer a survey about your grocery shopping | Accept
Requester: Sunshine02 [A2OXXCRFP0XA2E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.45] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Description: Give us your opinion about shopping for grocery products

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a team brainstorming study(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ashli Carter [A31ZQH3GO6SJ5G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.73] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 45:00
Description: Brainstorm with a partner!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
WARNING: Don't do this hit!! I was over 10 minutes into it, when I received a message stating that I didn't qualify for the survey. I received this error after giving my opinion on which grocery items were healthy, unhealthy, etc... I guess that's why there's lots of returns on this hit. Early on, it stated that I qualified, because I was between 18-70. I guess its time to write them up so others don't get burned by this scam requester.
I was just editing this for the same reason you did

turker4hire

Reaction score
i feel your pain , that's basically how my day has been going. I caught a1 dollar hit earlier , and got a 2 dollar email study for a part two of the series .. and was told that it will take about 30 mins with a team bonus of 5 dollars etc blah blah . to find out that you never worked with a team together you just keep getting advanced to the result page of each round telling you how much bonus you made (which is always 0 because you cant do anything except proceed to the next result page) till i get to the end for it to say here is your bonus with a big ol 0.00 in big text to make sure i know how much bonus i got .
Sorry to hear that. I'm catching hits, but they're all crappy low paying hits. Ugh. I would be more selective, but I haven't made much the last 5 days or so. I hope better hits are on the way for all of us, but I have my doubts. :(

Reactions: freekshow420
Status
Not open for further replies.